To login to your Quicken Loans account, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Quicken Loans website, by entering its address into your browser. You can find the said address (for the Quicken Loans website) in the ‘links’ section at the bottom end of this article. When you enter that address, your browser will immediately transfer you to the Quicken Loans website.
- Once you get to the Quicken Loans website, check on the top left hand corner, and you will find a menu icon. It is one that is made of some three small horizontal bars. Click on the said menu icon, and a menu will appear below with items like ‘Learning Center’, ‘Refinance’, ‘Buy a House’, ‘Home Loans’, ‘Mortgage Rates’, ‘Calculators’… and so on. If you check at the bottom end of that menu, you will find a ‘Sign In’ link. Click on it.
- On the screen that you will be taken to (after clicking on the ‘sign in’ link) you will find a couple of spaces provided for you to enter your Quicken Loans/Rocket Mortgage username and password. Enter your Quicken Loans/Rocket Mortgage username into the space provided for it. According to the instructions on that Quicken Loans login page, if your account was created after December 2017, your email account would be the username. So just enter your applicable username and password into the respective spaces.
- After entering your Quicken Loans/Rocket Mortgage username and password into the respective spaces, click on the ‘Sign In’ button at the bottom end in order to be logged in.
Quicken Loans application – how to apply for a Quicken Loan
To apply for a Quicken Loan, you need to do as follows:
- Enter the address for the Quicken Loans website into your browser application. You can find the address in question (for the Quicken Loans website) in the ‘links’ section below. When you enter that address into your browser application, the Quicken Loans website will load immediately.
- Once the Quicken Loans website loads on your browser, click on the menu icon [the three small horizontal bars] that you will find at the extreme top left hand corner. Then from the menu that appears when you do so, click on the ‘Apply Now’ link. You should find it somewhere near the bottom end of the menu.
- On the screen that you will be taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Apply Now’ button), you will be required to initiate the Quicken Loans application process by specifying the type of loan you are looking for. So you click where it says ‘Select One’ [under the ‘type of loan’ section], then you select the type of loan you are looking for from the drop down. After making a selection between either the Quicken home purchase loan and the Quicken home refinance loan, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- On the next screen, specify the type of home you are seeking to finance – whether it is a single family home, townhouse, condominium or multi-family. After making the selection, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- On the screen that you will subsequently be taken to, select your credit profile – like if it is excellent, poor, average… and so on from the options that are given there. Then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- You will then be taken to a screen where you are supposed to specify what you are seeking to use the building financed with the Quicken Loan for: whether it will be a primary residence, a secondary residence or an investment property. Select what applies to you, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- On the page that you will subsequently be taken to, enter your zip code into the space you will find there. Then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Fill in the form in the page that you will be transferred to, in order to complete the first phase of the Quicken Loan application.
Quicken Loans website: