To sign in to PNC online banking, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the PNC Bank website, by entering its address into your browser. You can find that address (for the PNC Bank website) in the ‘links’ section at the bottom end of this article. When you enter that address into your browser application, you will be immediately transferred to the PNC Bank website.
- Once you get to the PNC Bank website, check within the middle part of the homepage (on the right hand side) and you will see a section entitled ‘Sign in to online banking’. Within that section are spaces provided for you to enter your user ID and password in order to log in. Enter your user ID – the one you created when you were enrolling for PNC online banking – into the space provided for it. Then enter your password into the other space.
- After entering your PNC online banking user ID and password into the respective spaces, click on the ‘Login’ button. You will then be immediately signed into your PNC account. After logging into PNC online banking, you can proceed to check your PNC bank account balance, to review PNC bank account statements, to transfer funds, to sign up for PNC Bank auto pay… among other things.
PNC online banking sign up – How to enroll for PNC online banking
To enroll for PNC online banking, you need to do as follows:
- Enter the address for the PNC Bank website into your browser. You can find that address (for the PNC Bank website) in the ‘links’ section at the bottom end of this article. When you enter that address into your browser, the PNC Bank website will load immediately.
- Once the PNC Bank website loads on your browser, check within the middle part of the homepage, and you will see a section entitled ‘Sign on to online banking’. Within that section are spaces meant for entry of user ID and password. If you check below the space for password entry, you will find a link that says ‘Enroll in online banking’. Click on that link.
- On the screen that you will be taken to [after clicking on the ‘enroll in online banking’ link], you will find information on how the PNC online banking system works. Read through that information, then click on the ‘Get Started’ button at the bottom end.
- Fill in the required details on the next screen, in order to initiate the PNC online banking enrollment. Among the details you will be required to enter at that stage is your social security number, your debit card PIN or online access PIN and your PNC account number. Just enter the required details into the respective spaces, then click on the ‘Next’ button at the bottom end of the page.
- Provide the other required details in the screens that you will subsequently be taken to, to complete the PNC online banking set up process. Having thus enrolled for PNC online banking, you would thereafter only be needing to enter the sign in credentials you will have created, whenever you wish to access the PNC account.