To apply for a PNC credit card online, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Go to the PNC website, by entering its address into your browser. The address in question (for the PNC website) can be found at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address, your browser will immediately transfer you to the PNC website.
- Once you get to the PNC website, check at the top and you will find a second line menu with items like ‘Products & Services’, ‘Learning’, ‘Support’ and ‘Offers’. Roll your mouse over the ‘Products & Services’ link. When you do so, some three columns/categories of links with titles like ‘Banking’, ‘Borrowing’ and ‘Investing & Managing Wealth’ will appear below. Under the ‘Banking’ column/category of links, there is a ‘Credit Cards’ link. Click on it.
- On the screen that you are taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Credit Cards’ link), you will find a button that says ‘Compare Our Credit Cards’. Click on it.
- On the next screen, go through the descriptions of the various PNC credit cards, to see which one is best for you. For each of the PNC credit cards presented on the page, there is a button that says ‘Explore Card Details’ that you can click on, so as to find detailed information about it. Once you find a PNC credit card that appeals to you (or once you find the specific PNC credit card you were searching for from the outset), click on the ‘Apply Now’ button for it.
- On the screen that you are taken to [after clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button for any of the PNC credit cards], scroll down until you get to the ‘Get Started’ section. Then as required, specify whether you are already using PNC online banking – by clicking on either the ‘Yes’ or the ‘No’ option buttons.
- If you clicked on the ‘Yes’ option button (to indicate that you are already using PNC online banking), spaces will instantly appear below, where you are supposed to enter your user ID and password in order to log in. So you enter your PNC online banking user ID into the space provided for it. Then you enter your password into the other space and click on the ‘Sign On’ button in order to be logged in. After logging, fill in the PNC credit card application form and await for it to be processed. If your PNC credit card application is approved, you should get the credit card in due course.
- On the other hand if you clicked on the ‘No’ button (to indicate that you are not already using PNC online banking), the ‘Continue’ button at the bottom end will be activated. So what you need to do is click on it, whereupon you will be taken straight to the PNC credit card application form. Fill in all the required details in the PNC credit card application form. Then give time for the form to be processed. If your PNC credit card application is successful, that will set in motion a series of steps that will ultimately see you get the credit card.