To login to your PaychekPlus account, you need to follow these 3 simple steps:
- Go to the PaychekPlus cards portal by entering its address into your browser. You can find that address (for the PaychekPlus cards portal) in the ‘links’ section below. When you enter that address into your browser, you will be immediately transferred to the PaychekPlus cards portal.
- When you get to the portal, you will find spaces provided for you to enter your user ID or account number and password in order to log in. Enter your PaychekPlus account number or user ID into the space provided for it. The user ID in question would be the one you created during ‘first time login’. Then enter your password into the other space.
- After entering your PaychekPlus user ID or account number and password into the respective spaces, click on the ‘Login’ button. You will then be signed in to your PaychekPlus account. Note that before actually being in a position to access your account, you may be required to enter an authorization code. The PaychekPlus login authorization code is supposed to be sent to the email account that is in your PaychekPlus file. So what you would need to do is log into that email account, take note of the authorization code that was sent there when you attempted to log into PaychekPlus, then enter that code back at the PaychekPlus cards portal, in order to complete login. If you don’t want to keep on going through that process, and the computer your are using is not public, you can click to indicate that you wish to have the access device ‘remembered’. From that point onwards, you would be logging in by just entering your PaychekPlus account number or username and password — without needing to enter the PaychekPlus login authorization code.
After signing in, you can proceed to check your PaychekPlus card balance and to review your PaychekPlus card transaction history among other things.
PaychekPlus sign up – How to enroll your PaychekPlus card for online access
To enroll your PaychekPlus card for online access, you need to follow these steps:
- Enter the address for the PaychekPlus portal into your browser. You can find that address below, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter it into your browser, the PaychekPlus cards portal will load immediately.
- Once the PaychekPlus cards portal loads on your browser, click on the ‘First Time Login’ link. You will find it somewhere below the black-colored ‘Login’ button, on the right hand side of the page. So just click on the ‘First Time Login’ link.
- On the screen that you will be taken to you will find a space provided for you to enter your PaychekPlus card number, in order to initiate the process of registering it for online access. So just get hold of your PaychekPlus card (the one you wish to enroll for online access), take note of its account number, then enter that number into the space provided for it.
- After entering your PaychekPlus card account number, click on the black-colored ‘Enter’ button. Then follow the instructions/provide the required details in the subsequent screens, in order to complete the PaychekPlus sign up process (for online access).
PaychekPlus cards portal: