To apply for Panda Express jobs online, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the careers page on the Panda Express website. Just enter that page’s address into your browser application, and the browser will transfer from whichever website/webpage you happen to be currently at, to the Panda Express careers page.
- Once you are at the Panda Express careers page, check at the top right hand corner, and you will notice a menu icon [the one that is made of three small horizontal bars]. Click on it.
- When you click on the menu icon that is on the top right hand corner of the Panda Express careers page, a menu appears – with items like ‘Our Culture’, ‘Restaurant Careers’, ‘Corporate Careers’… and so on. Click on the link for the category of job you are looking for. Like if you are looking for a corporate job at Panda Express, you click on the link for ‘corporate careers’. If you are looking for a restaurant job at Panda Express, you click on the link for ‘restaurant careers’… and so on.
- On the screen that you are taken to, scroll through the job openings that are posted, until you get to one that interests you/the one that you were looking for. Then click on the ‘view all benefits’ link for it. Read through all the benefits, then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button at the top right hand corner. You will then be taken to a screen where you can launch an application for that particular job opening.
Alternatively, upon getting to the careers page on the Panda Express website, simply click on the ‘Apply Now’ button, which you will find at the top right hand corner. Then on the screen you are taken to, check within the middle part, and you will see a section entitled ‘Find your career’. Within that section is a space provided for you to enter keywords that are descriptive of the kind of role you are looking for. Accordingly, enter keywords that are in line with the kind of position you are looking for, then enter your preferred work location into the space provided for it, and click on the red-colored ‘Search’ button. Once the search is complete [hat is, on the screen you are taken to], scroll down a bit, and you will find the job openings that are in line with the keyword you entered. Click on the link for the job opening that interests you. Then click on the red-colored ‘Apply for Job’ button for it in order to launch the job application.
Panda Express internship – how to apply for a Panda Express internship online
To apply for a Panda Express internship online, follow these steps:
- Go to the careers page on the Panda Express website, by entering its address into your browser. You can find that address below, within the ‘links’ section of this article.
- Once you are at the Panda Express careers page, check at the top right hand corner, and you will notice a red-colored ‘Apply Now’ button. Click on it.
- On the screen you are taken to, where you are called upon to ‘find jobs by keywords’, enter the keyword ‘internship’ or ‘intern’. Then, if you’d prefer to serve as an intern at any one particular location, specify it [by entering the location’s name into the space for ‘location’]. Otherwise leave the location space blank. Then click on the ‘Search’ button. If there are open internship opportunities, you will find links to them in the page that you will subsequently be taken to. What you will then need to do is click on the link for the internship opportunity you are interested in, and on that particular internship’s page, click on the ‘Apply for Job’ link.
Panda Express Careers pages: