To redeem your Microsoft Office key, follow these 3 steps:
- Enter the address for the Microsoft Office key recovery page into your browser. The Microsoft Office key recovery page will then load on your browser. Check within the links section at the bottom end of this article, you will find the said address — for the Microsoft Office key redemption page. And when you enter that address into your browser, the Microsoft product key recovery page loads almost instantly.
- Once the Microsoft key recovery page loads, check within the main body and you will find instructions on ‘How to redeem your office PIN’. More specifically, you will see somewhere it says ‘Find your product key for Office 2010’. Click there.
- On the screen you are taken to, provide the required details, in order to complete the Microsoft Office key recovery.
Microsoft Office product key
The Microsoft Office product key is an alphanumeric code that you are supposed to enter at some stage, while installing Microsoft Office, in order to complete the installation. So you find that you can’t complete the installation unless you have the key with you… Yet you may have misplaced or otherwise lost the product key card. It is under these circumstances that you are forced to retrieve the key online. And as explained above, all you have to do is go to the Microsoft Office key recovery page, and once there click on the link that says ‘Find your product key for Office’. Then enter all the required details in order to complete the product key redemption.
Once you have the key, you can enter it at the necessary stage (in the course of Office software installation) in order to complete the process.
Microsoft Office 2010 product key – how to recover Microsoft Office 2010 product key
To recover Microsoft Office 2010 product key, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the Office key recovery page, by entering its address into your browser. You can find the said address below, within the ‘links’ section, and when you type it or copy it into your browser, you are taken straight to the Microsoft Office product key recovery page.
- Once you are at the Microsoft Office product key recovery page, within the page’s main body, you will see a section entitled ‘How to redeem your office PIN’. Within that section is a link that says ‘Find your product key for Office 2010’. Click there.
- On the screen you are subsequently taken to [after clicking on the ‘Find your product key for Office 2010’] read through the instructions. Then enter the required details, in order to actually recover the key. You may be required to specify how you got your Office software: as in whether you downloaded it from an online store, whether your copy of Office came in a box or whether your Office software came with a product key card. Whichever option you click on (to indicate how you got your copy of Office software), you will ultimately be given a link you can click on, so as to access the product key.
Office key recovery page: