To check your Nordstrom gift card balance online, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the Nordstrom website. You can find the address for the said Nordstrom website below, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the Nordstrom website will load immediately.
- Once the Nordstrom website loads on your browser, check at the top and you will find a menu with items like ‘Sale’, ‘Women’, ‘Men’, ‘Kids’, ‘Home & Gifts’, ‘Beauty’… and so on. From that menu, click on the ‘Home & Gifts’ link. Then from the menu options that appear below when you do so, click on the ‘Gift Cards’ link (the one in bold on the left hand side).
- On the screen that you are taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Gift Cards’ link), scroll down a bit until you get to the section with the black-colored ‘Buy Now’, ‘Learn More’ and ‘Check Balance’ buttons. From there, click on the ‘Check Balance’ button.
- Enter the required details in the screen that you will be taken to, in order to access your Nordstrom gift card balance.
Nordstrom gift card purchase – How to buy a Nordstrom gift card online
To purchase a Nordstrom gift card online, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Nordstrom website. You can find the address for the said Nordstrom website below, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address, the Nordstrom website appears immediately.
- Once the Nordstrom website appears on your browser, click on the ‘Home & Gifts’ link from the main menu at the top. Then from the menu options that appear when you do so, click on the ‘Gift Cards’ link. Alternatively, scroll down the bottom end of the homepage, and click on the ‘Gift Cards’ link that is under the services column/category of links at the bottom end.
- On the screen that you are taken to either way, enter the required details, to complete the Nordstrom gift card purchase transaction. Among other things, you will need to specify who the Nordstrom gift card is for, and who it is coming from. You will also need to specify whether what you are keen on is a physical Nordstrom gift card or a Nordstrom e-gift card [and then choose the design]. Finally, you will need to specify the Nordstrom gift card amount, and (if you so wish) add a personalized message to the recipient, before sending it.