To activate a Netspend card online, you need to:
- Enter the address for the Netspend cards activation page into your browser. You can obtain that address from the ‘links’ section below. Then, when you type or copy that address into your browser, the Netspend cards activation page will load immediately.
- Once the Netspend cards activation page loads on your browser, check within the middle part of it, and you will see a section entitled ‘Activate card’. Within that section is an instruction for you to ‘enter your card information’. And below that are spaces where you are supposed to enter the card number and security code respectively. Enter the 16-digit Netspend card number into the space provided for it. Then enter the 3-digit Netspend card security code into the space provided for it.
- After entering the Netspend card number and Netspend card security code into the respective spaces, click on the ‘continue’ button at the bottom end. Then enter the required details in the subsequent screens, to complete the Netspend card activation process.
Netspend card login – How to sign in to your Netspend card account
Once you have activated and started to use your Netspend card, it is highly likely that you will be wanting to check its balance from time to time. There may also be occasions when you feel the need to review the Netspend card’s transaction history. What you will come to learn is that you first need to log into your Netspend card account , before proceeding to do any of those things. And that brings us to the question on how exactly you are supposed to sign in to your Netspend card account.
To sign in to your Netspend card account, follow these steps:
- Enter the address for the Netspend website into your browser. The Netspend website will then load immediately. (You can obtain the address in question, for the Netspend website, from the ‘links’ section below, where it is given as link number two). So you just enter that address into your browser, and the Netspend website loads immediately.
- Once the Netspend website loads on your browser, check at the top – towards the top right hand corner – and you will notice a menu with items like ‘Log In’, ‘Activate Card’ and ‘Sign up now’. Click on the ‘Log In’ link from that menu.
- On the screen that you will be taken to (after clicking on the ‘Log In’ button), check within the middle part and you will notice a section entitled ‘Account Login’. Within that section are spaces provide for you to enter your username and password. Enter the username into the appropriate space and the password into the other space.
- Having entered your Netspend card username and password into the respective spaces, click on the ‘Log In’ button at the bottom end, in order to be logged into the card’s account.
After logging in, you can proceed to check your Netspend card balance, to review your Netspend card transaction history and to manage the Netspend card in various other ways.
Netspend cards activation page: