Through the MyScore website, you can get to view your credit score online in a convenient manner. Whether you wish to see your Transunion, Experian or Equifax credit score, MyScore website makes it all easy for you.
MyScore credit – how to view your credit score on MyScore website
To view your credit score on MyScore website, follow these 5 steps:
- Enter the address for MyScore website into your browser. At the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section, you can find the said MyScore website address indicated. And when you enter that address into your browser, you are taken to that particular site instantly.
- Once you are at MyScore website, you will notice a conspicuous orange-colored button that says ‘Click here to login’. Click on that button.
- On the screen you are taken to, as required, enter your email address into the space provided for it, followed by the password in the other space. The email address to be entered here is the one you used while signing up for MyScore. Just enter it into its appropriate space, then enter the password into the other space.
- Having entered your email address and password into the respective spaces, click on the ‘Login’ button.
- After signing into MyScore website, click to indicate that you wish to view your credit score. You will then be able to view your credit rating online.
MyScore login – how to sign in to your account on MyScore website
For you to view your credit score on MyScore website, you need to be logged in. To log in, do as follows:
- Go to MyScore website, by entering its address into your browser. You can check within the ‘links’ section at the bottom end of this article, to find the said address, for MyScore website. When you enter it into your browser, the browser takes you to the site.
- Once you are at MyScore website, check at the top right hand corner, and you will notice an orange-colored button that says ‘Member Login’ and click on it. Alternatively, check within the middle section of the page, and you will notice a button labeled ‘click here to login’. Click on it. Either way, you will be taken to MyScore login page.
- At MyScore login page, as required, enter your email address and password into the respective spaces. Then click on the ‘Login’ button in order to be signed in. [Remember the email address you are supposed to enter is the one that you used while signing up at the MyScore website].
After logging in, you can get to view your Transunion, Equifax or Experian credit score — and manage your account in any other way you need.
MyScore credit free – how to view your credit score for free at MyScore website
MyScore website offers a ‘free trial’ which you can take advantage of to view your credit score for free (while it lasts). All you need to do to take advantage of the said offer is visit MyScore website, sign up there and enjoy the 7 day free trial.