To sign in to MyMathLab Pearson account, you need to follow these 4 simple steps:
- Go to MyMathLab website. Just enter that website’s address (which you can find in the ‘links’ section at the bottom end of this article) into your browser. MyMathLab website will then load immediately.
- Once MyMathLab/Pearson website loads on your browser, check on the right hand side of the homepage, and you will notice that there is a ‘Sign In’ section. Within that section is a ‘Sign In’ button that you are supposed to click on, if you wish to log in. Click on it – that is, click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- After clicking on the ‘Sign In’ button, you will be taken to another screen, where there are spaces provided for you to enter your username and password. As required, enter MyMathLab/Pearson username into the space provided for it. Then enter your password into the other space.
- Having entered MyMathLab/Pearson username and password into the respective spaces, click on the yellow-colored ‘Sign In’ button at the bottom end. You should then be instantly logged into MyMathLab/Pearson account.
MyMathLab sign up – How to register for MyMathLab student account online
To register for MyMathLab/Pearson student account, you need to do as follows:
- Go to MyMathLab/Pearson website, by entering its address into your browser. You can find the address in question here – for MyMathLab/Pearson website – at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser application, the browser will immediately transfer you to MyMathLab/Pearson website.
- When you get to MyMathLab/Pearson website, check on the right hand side, and you will find a ‘Sign In’ section. Below it is a ‘Register Now’ section. And within the ‘Register Now’ section are buttons you can click on, depending on whether you wish to register for a student account or an educator’s account. Now that you wish to register for a student account, click on the ‘Student’ button.
- On the screen that you are taken to, read through the instructions on the things you need to have, in order to register for MyMathLab/Pearson student account. Then scroll towards the bottom end, until you get to the button that says ‘Ok, Register Now’ and click on it.
- Enter the required details in the subsequent screens, to complete MyMathLab student sign up.
MyMathLab educator sign up – How to register for MyMathLab educator account online
To register for MyMathLab/Pearson educator account, follow these steps:
- Go to MyMathLab/Pearson website, by entering its address into your browser.
- Once you are at MyMathLab/Pearson website, click on the ‘Educator’ button which you will find within the ‘Register Now’ button [right below the ‘Sign In’ section].
- On the screen that you will be taken to, click on the appropriate button, to specify whether you wish to ‘Create or copy courses’ or if you simply wish to ‘Enroll in a course created by another educator’.
- Fill in the required details in the subsequent screens, in order to complete MyMathLab/Pearson educator account sign up.