To respond to a LendingClub personal loan offer, you need to do as follows:
- Go to MyInstantOffer site, as instructed in the LendingClub personal loan offer letter. You can also check below, in the ‘links’ section of this article, to find the address for MyInstantOffer site. So what you need to do is enter that address into your browser, after which MyInstantOffer site will load on your browser.
- Once MyInstantOffer site loads on the browser, you will find a space where you are supposed to enter your ‘personal funding code’. This is a code you can find in the offer letter, and all you have to do is enter it – exactly as it appears on the offer letter – into the space provided for it.
- After entering your personal funding code into the space provided for it, click on the ‘Next’ button (which you will find at the bottom end). Then enter the required information in the screens you are subsequently taken to, so as to generate a quote and to subsequently complete the personal loan application.
MyInstantOffer pre approval
Once you are pre-approved for a LendingClub personal loan, you will receive an offer letter with a ‘personal funding code’ [RSVP code] printed on it. So it is this personal funding code (which is typically an alphanumerical code) that you are supposed to enter at MyInstantOffer site, in order to initiate the LendingClub personal loan application.
As mentioned above, the ‘personal funding code’ to be entered into MyInstantOffer site is supposed to be obtained from the offer letter. Check on the offer letter, and you will see somewhere it says ‘Get your free quote before the deadline’. Below that is an instruction for you to visit MyInstantOffer site, and just after that instruction is the code to be entered.
If you don’t have the code, you can nonetheless initiate a loan application by following these steps:
- Go to MyInstantOffer site, by entering its address into your browser.
- Once you are at MyInstantOffer site, click on the link that says ‘where do I find my code’ – which you will find somewhere below the space for entry of the code. Then on the section that appears instantly, you will see somewhere it says ‘Don’t have your code? Click here’. Click on that link.
- On the screen you are taken to, provide the required information in order to initiate a personal loan application without MyInstantOffer code.
MyInstantOffer RSVP code
MyInstantOffer RSVP code is also the one referred to as the ‘personal funding code’. It is to be found on the offer letter, below the section that says ‘Get your free quote before the deadline’. Check just under the instruction to visit MyInstantOffer site. On the letter, it is referred to as ‘RSVP code’, but on MyInstantOffer site, it is referred to as ‘personal funding code’.
MyInstantOffer sign in
The only credential you need, to initiate a loan application on MyInstantOffer site is a ‘personal funding code’. You only need to check the offer letter you got from LendingClub to get the said personal funding code/RSVP code. Then enter the code into the space provided for it on MyInstantOffer site, click on the ‘Next’ button and enter the other required details to complete the application.