To search for a job online using the Monster portal, you need to follow these 3 simple steps:
- Enter the address for Monster jobs portal into your browser. The said address is indicated below, in the ‘links’ section of this article. So when you enter that address into your browser, the Monster jobs portal loads on the browser.
- Once the Monster jobs portal loads on your browser, you will see a main menu at the top with items like ‘Find Jobs’, ‘Upload Resume’ , ‘Salary Tools’ and so on. Click on the ‘Find Jobs’ link, then from the options that appear, click on the ‘advanced search’ link.
- On the screen you are taken to, enter the required search details – including the desired job title, location, posting date, companies and job type. You can leave blank the spaces that you feel are irrelevant to your search. You can actually leave all the spaces blank if you wish to find ‘any job at any location’. So you enter details into the spaces in order to narrow down your search.
Alternatively, upon getting to the Monster jobs portal homepage, you can enter a keyword/keywords descriptive of the type of position you are interested in [into the section provided for that within the middle part of the homepage]. Then enter location information and click on the ‘Search’ button.
There is also the option of clicking on the ‘Find Jobs’ main menu item, then clicking on the ‘Browse Jobs’ link – which would then give you an opportunity to browse through the job postings on the site.
Monster Jobs Login
If you have an account on the Monster jobs portal, and you want to log into that account, you need to:
- Go to the Monster Jobs portal, by entering its address into your browser.
- When you get to the Monster Jobs portal, click on the ‘Sign In’ link, which is to be found somewhere towards the top right hand corner.
- On the screen you are taken to, as required, enter your email address and password into the provided spaces. Then click on the ‘Sign In’ button and you will be logged in to your account straightaway.
There is also the option of signing into the Monster Jobs portal with Facebook or With Google. If you wish to sign in with Facebook, click on the button that says ‘Sign In With Facebook’. And if you wish to sign in with Google, click on the button that says ‘Sign In With Google’.
Monster Jobs employer login
To sign in as an employer on the Monster jobs portal, do as follows:
- Go to the Monster jobs portal by keying its address into your browser. The said address is in the ‘links’ section below.
- Once you are at the Monster Jobs portal, click on the ‘For Employers’ link, which you will find on the top right hand corner (adjacent to the ‘Sign In’ link). When you click on the ‘For Employers’ link, the Monster Jobs Portal for employers will load on your browser.
- Once the Monster Jobs portal for employers loads on your browser, click on the ‘Sign In’ link – which you will find towards the top right hand corner. On the screen you are taken to, enter your username or email address into the space provided for it, as well as your password. You will then be logged into the Monster jobs portal as an employer.
Monster jobs portal:
Monster employers portal: