To apply for a McDonalds job online, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Go to the ‘careers’ page on the McDonalds website, by entering its address into your browser. You can obtain the said address, for the McDonalds careers page from the ‘links’ section below. Then having obtained the said address, all you need to do is enter it into your browser – after which the browser will immediately transfer you to the McDonalds careers page.
- When you get to the McDonalds careers page, check at the top right hand corner, and you will find a menu icon. It is the one that is made of three small horizontal bars – you can’t possibly miss it on the top right hand corner. Click on it.
- When you click on the menu icon, various menu options will appear below it – including ‘Who we are’, ‘Career Tracks’ , ‘University’, ‘Change Location’, ‘Search’, ‘Join Us’… and so on. From those, click on the ‘Search’ link.
- On the screen that you will be taken to (after clicking on ‘Search’) check in the middle part and you will see a section where you are supposed to ‘Search keyword, category or job title’. Into that space, enter the name of the job you are looking for at McDonalds. Like for instance, if you are looking for a waiter position at McDonalds, enter the word ‘waiter’ into that space. If you are looking for a chef position at McDonalds, enter the word ‘chef’ into that space… If you are looking for an IT administrator job at McDonalds enter the word ‘IT administrator into that space’… and so on.
- On the next space, search for the location you’d wish to work for McDonalds at. If you wish to work at McDonalds near where you are, under location, click on the ‘use my current location’ option. Then specify how far away you are willing to work by clicking on the appropriate number of kilometres or miles. After doing that, click on the yellow-colored Search Icon in order to initiate a search. (You can also simply leave the location space blank, if you want the system to return all positions that are open at McDonalds for the keyword you entered).
- Once the McDonalds system returns results, scroll down towards the bottom end of the page, in order to go through the returned results.
- Once you find a McDonalds position (from the returned results) that appeals to you or once you find the position you were looking for, click on the yellow-colored ‘Apply Now’ button next to it.
- Fill in the form in the screen that you will be taken to, in order to complete the McDonalds job application. Among the details you will have to enter is your first name and last name. You will also have to enter your email address (which you will have to confirm – meaning that the address you entered in the first space has to match with what you enter in the adjacent space). You can optionally enter your location and phone number. In the next section, click on the ‘Add’ button for ‘Experience’ and enter your experience details. After that, click on the ‘Add’ button for education and enter your education details. Where there is a space provided for resume, drag and drop your resume into that space or click on the ‘Browse resume’ link and attach the resume there. Then add a message to the hiring manager and finally click on the ‘Next’ button in order to complete the McDonalds job application.
McDonalds careers page: