To check McDonalds Arch Card balance online, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the McDonalds website. You can find the address for the McDonalds website at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the McDonalds website will load immediately.
- Once the McDonalds website loads on your browser, scroll down the homepage, to the very bottom end of it. There, at the bottom end of the McDonalds website’s homepage, you will find some five columns/categories of links with titles like ‘About Us’, ‘Careers’, ‘Services’, ‘Community’ and ‘Contact Us’. And if you check within the ‘Services’ column/category of links, you will find an ‘Arch Card’ link there. Click on it (the ‘Arch Card’ link).
- Scroll down the page that you will be taken to (after clicking on the ‘Arch Card’ link). Just scroll until you get to the ‘Reloading your Arch Card’ section. Within that section, there is a ‘Check Balance’ button. Click on it.
- Once you click on the ‘Check Balance’ button, a pop-up window will appear instantly, informing you that you are leaving McDonalds website. Click on the ‘Yes, Continue’ button within that pop-up window.
- Enter the required details in the screen that you will subsequently be taken to, in order to access your McDonalds Arch Card balance.
How to reload McDonalds Arch Card
To reload your McDonalds Arch Card, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the McDonalds website, by entering its address into your browser. The address in question (for the McDonalds website) can be found at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address, your browser will immediately transfer you from whichever other website you might have been at, to the McDonalds website.
- Once you get to the McDonalds website’s homepage, scroll down to the bottom end. Then click on the ‘Arch Card’ link you will find there (it is under the ‘Services’ column/category).
- Scroll down the page that you will be taken to, until you get to the ‘Reloading Your Arch Card’ section. Then click on the ‘Reload Your Card’ button that you will find within that section.
- On the pop-up window that appears when you click on the ‘Reload Your Card’ button, click on the ‘Yes, Continue’ button in order to be taken to the portal where you can reload your McDonalds Arch card.
- On the page that you will be taken to, enter your username and password in order to log in. If you don’t have a username and password with which to log in/if it is the first time you are using the system, click on the ‘Register’ button first. Then go through the motions of registering (by filling in the required details). After registering you can go back to the login page and sign in using the username and password you will have created. Then after logging in, provide the required details, in order to complete the McDonalds Arch Card reload transaction.