To check Marks gift card balance online, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the Marks website, by entering its address into your browser. The address we are making reference to (for the Marks website) is indicated at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address, your browser will immediately take you to the Marks website.
- Once you get to the Marks website, scroll down to the very bottom end of the homepage. There, at the bottom end of the Marks website homepage, you will find some six columns/categories of links. They have titles like ‘Follows Us’, ‘Shop’, ‘Company Information’ and ‘Customer Service’. Others are ‘Shipping & Returns’ and ‘Corporate’. If you check under the ‘Shop’ column/category of links, you will find a ‘Gift Card’ link there. Click on it.
- On the page that you are thereafter taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Gift Card’ link), check within the middle part, and you will see a ‘Check My Balance’ button. Click on it.
- When you click on the ‘Check My Balance’ button, a pop-up window will appear instantly, where you are supposed to enter your Marks gift card number in order to access its balance. Now get hold of your Marks gift card and take note of its number. Then enter that number into the space provided for it on the pop-up window.
- After entering the Marks gift card number into the space provided for it, click on the ‘I am not a robot’ checkbox. Then complete the captcha challenge you may be given. Finally (once you are done with the captcha challenge), click on the ‘Check Balance’ button. The Marks gift card balance should then appear on your screen.
Marks gift card purchase – How to buy a Marks gift card online
To purchase a Marks gift card online, you need to follow these steps:
- Enter the address for the Marks website into your browser. The said address (for the Marks website) can be found at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the Marks website should load immediately.
- Once the Marks website loads on your browser, scroll down to the very bottom end of the homepage. Then click on the ‘Gift Card’ link that you will find under the ‘Shop’ column/category of links.
- On the Marks gift cards page (which you are taken to after having clicked on the ‘Gift Card’ link), check within the middle part and you will see a button that says ‘Order One Now’. Click on that button.
- On the next screen, as required, specify who the Marks gift card is for, and whom it is from (sender and recipient name). Then click on the ‘Pick an e-Gift Card’ button. Select the Marks gift card design in the next screen, specify the Marks gift card amount and [if you so wish] add a personalized message for the recipient. Then enter the Marks gift card recipient’s email address and the delivery date. Finally enter the payment details to complete the Marks gift card purchase transaction.