To get a free trial of LogMeIn remote access software, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the LogMeIn website, by entering its address into your browser application. You can find the said address (for the LogMeIn website) at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. So all you need to do is type or copy that address into your browser application — and you will be taken straight to the LogMeIn website.
- Once you are at the LogMeIn website, check towards the top right hand corner, and you will notice a ‘Free Trial’ link. Click on it.
- On the next screen, you will find a form you are supposed to fill in, so as to get a 14 day free trial of LogMeIn remote access software. As required, enter your email address into the space provided for it. Then enter your password into the other space, and confirm the password. Specify what you are intending to use the LogMeIn software for: that is, whether for personal or business use, or for IT support. Having filled in all those details, click on the ‘Start my free 14 day trial’ button. You will then be in a position to start using LogMeIn software.
After signing up for LogMeIn free trial, you will want to be signing into your account from time to time. To sign in, follow these steps:
- Go to the LogMeIn website, by entering its address into your browser. You can obtain that address (with which to go to the LogMeIn website) from the ‘links’ section below.
- Once you are at the LogMeIn website, check towards the top right hand corner, and you will notice a menu with items like ‘Our Company’, ‘Log In’ and ‘Free Trial’. Click on the ‘Log In’ link from that menu.
- On the page you are taken to (after clicking on the ‘Log In’ link), you will find spaces provided for you to enter your email address and password. Enter both credentials into the respective space, then click on the ‘Log In’ button. You will then be signed into your LogMeIn account.
Through the LogMeIn software, you are able to not only access but also manage computers remotely. With the LogMeIn software, you can go as far as offering IT support remotely. LogMeIn software allows you to print documents that are in remote computers using local printers. And you can share files that are in remote computers, among other things, using LogMeIn software.
How to buy LogMeIn software online
To buy LogMeIn software online (without going through the ‘free trial’), follow these steps:
- Go to the LogMeIn website, by entering its address into your browser. That address is indicated below, within the ‘links’ section.
- Once you are at the LogMeIn website, check within the middle part of the landing page, and you will notice a section entitled ‘Access and Manage Computers Remotely’. Within that section is a button that says ‘Start a free trial’. And right below that button, you will see somewhere it says ‘Actually, I am ready to buy’ (with the word ‘buy’ hyperlinked). Click there.
- On the screen you are taken to, select a plan, then click on the ‘continue’ button. On the next screen, enter the required payment/subscription details to complete the transaction.