To search for Utah jobs online (through the KSl.com website) you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the KSL.com website, by entering its address into your browser. The said address (for the KSL.com website) can be found in the ‘links’ section at the bottom end of this article. When you enter it into your browser, you will be immediately transferred from whichever webpage or website you were at, to the KSL.com website.
- Once you are on the KSL.com website homepage, check at the top right hand corner, and you will notice a ‘Marketplace’ section. Within that section are links like ‘Classifieds’, ‘Cars’, ‘Jobs’, ‘Services’ and ‘Seniors’. From that menu, click on the ‘Jobs’ link.
- On the screen that you will be taken to, check towards the top left hand corner, and you will find a section entitled ‘Find a job’. Within that section are spaces provided for you to enter keywords, category, location and pay range information. Into the keywords space, enter the name of the job you are looking for. For instance, if you are looking for a nurse job in Utah, enter the word ‘nurse’ into that space. If you are looking for a truck driver job in Utah, enter the word ‘truck driver’ into that space. If you are looking for an engineering job in Utah, enter the word ‘engineer’ into that space… and so on. Into the locations space, enter the specific location you wish to work (or leave it blank to broaden your search). But now that you are specifically looking for Utah job positions, you can enter the word ‘Utah’ into the location space. Or you can be more specific, and enter the specific place (city or county) within Utah you’d like to work at into the ‘location’ space. Into the categories space, select the appropriate job category, or leave it blank in order to broaden your search. If you wish, enter the desired salary range details into the space provided for the same. Or leave the salary range section blank to broaden your search.
- Having entered all the job search details, click on the blue-colored ‘Search’ button at the bottom end, in order to initiate the search.
- Once the KSL.com website returns search results, browse through them, until you get to the Utah job position you were looking for or until you get to an Utah job position that appeals to you. Then click on the link for it, in order to access its details – including the job description, the responsibilities you’d be expected to handle and the applicable qualifications. If you are okay with the job listing details, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button on it. [You will find this ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom end of each job listing on the KSL.com website].
- Fill in the form in the page that you will be taken to (after clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button) in order to complete the KSL.com job application. Among the details you may be required to enter is your first name, last name and email address. You may also be required to enter your zip code, your education level, years of experience, resume and letter of application. For the latter two (resume and cover letter) you have the option of either attaching or copy pasting.
- Having entered all the required details, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom end, in order to complete the KSL.com job application.