To complete the Kansas City Zoo visitor satisfaction survey, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the Kansas City Zoo Experience survey site, by entering its address into your browser. That address – for the Kansas City Zoo experience survey site – is given at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. After obtaining the address, you only need to enter it into your browser application, after which the browser will take you straight to the Kansas City Zoo Experience survey site.
- Once you get to the Kansas City Zoo Experience survey site, you will find a welcoming message. Below it is a space where you are supposed to enter the date of your visit to the zoo. Click on the first drop down and select the day. Click on the second drop down, and select the month. Click on the third drop down, and select the year. Having done all that, click on the blue-colored ‘Start’ button at the bottom end, in order to initiate the survey.
- On the next screen, you will be required to specify the time you arrived at the Kansas City Zoo. The options are before 11 Am, between 11 am and 2 pm and after 2 pm. Click on the option button for the time you arrived at the Kansas City Zoo from those. Then click on the blue-colored ‘Next’ button.
- On the next page, you are supposed to rate your overall satisfaction level. That is, the level to which you were satisfied with your experience during the visit to Kansas City Zoo. If, for instance, you were highly satisfied, click on the option button for that. If you were neither satisfied nor dissatisfied, click on the option button for that… and so on (depending on your candid rating of your experience). Then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- On the next screen, you will find questions as to whether you visited the Kansas city zoo with a child, whether you visited the zoo’s gift shop, whether you rode the tram and whether you rode the train. All these are yes or no buttons. Click on the ‘yes’ option button for the ones where the answer is in the affirmative, and the ‘no’ option button for the ones where the answer is not in the affirmative. Having done that, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- On the subsequent page, you will find further questions on whether you purchased food or a beverage in the course of your visit to the Kansas City Zoo, whether you brought food to the park and whether you visited a restroom in the course of your visit to the Kansas City Zoo. There is also a question on whether you are a member of the Friends of Kansas City Zoo group. Again, all these are yes or no questions. Answer them, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- On the next screen, you are expected to specify whether you used a free ticket and whether you visited the Tuxedo grill. The answers are in the yes or no format.
- On the subsequent page, you will find be expected to rate your levels of satisfaction with things like the friendliness of the Kansas City zoo staff, the cleanliness of the restaurant, the helpfulness of maps and signs… and so on. Provide the respective ratings, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Keep on answering the questions you find in the subsequent pages, until you get to the end of the Kansas City Zoo experience survey. Once you complete the survey, you will get a validation code that entitles you to an offer.
Kansas City Zoo Experience survey site: