To check Indigo Books gift card balance online, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Indigo Books website, by entering its address into your browser. You can obtain the address we are referring to (for the Indigo Books website) from the ‘links’ section below. Then, having obtained the address, you only need to enter into your browser application. The browser application will subsequently transfer you to the Indigo Books website.
- When you get to the Indigo Books website, check at the top left hand corner, and you will notice a menu icon (the three small horizontal bars, with the word ‘menu’ below them). Click on that menu icon. When you do so, a menu will appear below, with items like ‘Books’, ‘Kids Books’, ‘Toys’, ‘Baby’, ‘Wellness’… and so on. Scroll down that menu, and you will eventually find a ‘Gifts’ link in it. Click on that (‘gifts’) link.
- When you click on the ‘Gifts’ link from the main menu, different menu items appear instantly, these being menu items that are specifically related to Indigo Books gifts. One of the items in that menu is the ‘Gift Cards’ link. Click on it. When you do so, two more links will appear below, namely ‘Gift Cards’ and ‘Check gift card balance’. Click on the ‘Check gift card balance’ link.
- On the screen that you will be taken to after having clicked on the ‘Check gift card balance’ link, you will find a space provided for you to enter your Indigo Books gift card number. Check your Indigo Books gift card, on the back side of it, and you will find the number indicated there. Now enter that number into the space provided for it. Then click on the black-colored ‘check balance’ button – after which your Indigo Books gift card balance will be displayed for you.
Indigo Books gift card – how to purchase an Indigo Books gift card online
To purchase an Indigo Books gift card online, you need to follow these steps:
- Enter the address for the Indigo Books website into your browser. You can find the address (for the Indigo Books website) in the ‘links’ section below. When you enter that address into your browser, the Indigo Books website will load immediately.
- Once the Indigo Books website loads on your browser, click on the menu icon at the top left hand corner. Then scroll down the menu that will appear, until you get to the ‘Gifts’ link, and click on it.
- From the new menu items that appear when you click on the ‘gifts’ link, click on ‘gift cards’. Then click on the ‘gift cards’ link (the one that is above the ‘check gift card balance’ link).
- On the next screen, specify whether you want a physical Indigo Books gift card or an electronic Indigo Books gift card (by clicking on the appropriate option button). Next select the Indigo gift card style you want, and then select the gift card design that appeals to you. Select the gift card value, and click on the black-colored ‘Add to Cart’ button in order to be taken to the final stage in the Indigo Books purchase process.
Indigo Books website: