To get Hulu free trial for one month, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Hulu website, by entering its address into your browser. The said address (for the Hulu website) can be found at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address, your browser will immediately transfer you to the Hulu website.
- Once you get to the Hulu website’s homepage, check within the middle part and you will see a button that says ‘Start Your Free Trial’. Click on that button.
- On the screen that you are taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Start Your Free Trial’ button), you will be required to first select the Hulu plan you wish to sign up for. Just click on the ‘Select’ button for the specific Hulu plan that appeals to you. So you can first read about the various Hulu plans that are available – including the Hulu (no ads) plan, the Hulu ad-supported plan and the Hulu + Live TV plan. Just click on the ‘Select’ button for the Hulu plan that appeals to you.
- When you click on the ‘Select’ button for any of the Hulu plans, you will be taken to a page where you are supposed to start by creating a Hulu account. Just fill in the required details on that page, to set up the Hulu account. The required details include your email address, the password with which you wish to be logging into your Hulu account, your name, your date of birth and your gender.
- After entering the required details, click on the ‘Continue’ button, in order to be taken to the next phase of the Hulu free trial sign up process. Provide the required details in the subsequent screen(s) in order to start enjoying your one month free trial of Hulu.
How to use the Hulu free trial
After signing up for the Hulu free trial, you can start streaming Hulu content using a wide variety of devices. For instance, if you wish to stream Hulu content on your computer, all you will need to do (after having signed up) is go to the Hulu website. Once you get there, click on the ‘Log In’ link you will find at the top right hand corner, and sign in using your email address and password. After signing in, you select the Hulu content you wish to stream, and the same is made available on your computer.
If you wish to stream Hulu content on a Roku player, you will need to put the Roku player on, then using the device’s remote, go to ‘Home’ and select ‘Streaming Channels’. From those channels, you will need to select Hulu then follow the instructions in the subsequent screens, in order to access the Hulu content.
That would still be (roughly) the procedure to follow if you wish to watch Hulu on Apple TV or if you wish to watch Hulu on Firestick… and all other devices of that nature. Once you have signed up for the Hulu free trial, getting to stream the content won’t be a challenge as long as you have a compatible device and a solid internet connection.
Note that at some point while trying to access Hulu content on a given device, you may be required to undertake device activation.