To register your HP product online, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Go to the product registration page on the HP website, by entering its address into your browser. The address in question (for the HP products registration page) is indicated at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, you are immediately transferred to the HP products registration page.
- When you get to the HP products registration page, check within the middle part of the page, and you will notice a section that says ‘Find the product you want to register’. Within that section are spaces where you are supposed to select your country, your language and what you use the HP products primarily for. There is also a space where you are required to enter the name or number of the product you want to register. As required, select your country from the drop down. Then select your country language. After that, select what you primarily use HP products for. And finally, enter the name or number of product you are looking for/product you are seeking to register.
- Having selected your country, your country-language, what you use HP products primarily for and entered the product name or number, click on the blue-colored ‘Search’ button. Then once the product is found, enter the other required details, to complete the HP product registration.
HP login – How to sign in to your HP account
After completing HP product registration, you may want to sign in to your HP account from time to time. So how do you go about logging into your HP account? Follow these 3 simple steps:
- Go to the HP website, by entering its address into your browser. The address for the HP website is given as the second link within the ‘links’ section below. So you just need to either type that address into your browser, or copy it into your browser, in order to be transferred to the HP website.
- When you get to the HP website, check towards the top right hand corner, and you will notice a ‘Sign In/Register’ link. Click on it. Several options will appear when you click on that link – including ‘Sign In’, ‘Register’, ‘My Orders’ and ‘Newsletter Registration’. From those, click on the ‘Sign In’ link.
- On the next screen that you will be taken to, enter your username – which should be your email – into the space provided for it. Then click on the ‘Next’ button. On the subsequent screen, enter your HP account password, in order to be signed in.
HP order status – How to check HP order status online
To check HP order status online, follow these steps:
- Go to the HP website, by entering its address into your browser. That address can be found in the ‘links’ section below, where it is given as the second link. Just enter it into your browser, in order to have the HP website load.
- Once the HP website loads, click on the ‘sign in/register’ link at the top right hand corner. Then from the options that appear when you click on ‘Sign In/Register’, click on ‘My Orders’.
- On the next screen, enter your order number into the space provided for it, and your email address into the other space. Finally, click on the ‘Find Order’ button — and you will be able to view the status of your HP order immediately.
HP product registration page: