To apply for a Hooters job online, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Hooters website, by entering its address into your browser application. You can find the address we are making reference to (for the Hooters website) at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address, your browser will immediately transfer you to the Hooters website.
- Scroll down the page that you will be taken to, until you get to the ‘Apply Now’ button. Then click on it.
- On the page that you will be taken to, you will find a message welcoming you as a ‘Future team member’. Further down are spaces provided for you to enter keywords that are descriptive of the type of job you are looking for at Hooters, the position type and the location you wish to work for Hooters at. Into the space meant for entry of keywords (the one whose placeholder text says ‘start your job search here’), enter keywords that descriptive of the type of position you are looking for at Hooters. For instance, if you are looking for a restaurant manager job at Hooters, enter the words ‘restaurant manager’ into that space. If you are looking for a cleaning crew job at Hooters, enter the word ‘cleaning crew’ into that space. If you are looking for a hospitality service support position, enter the words ‘hospitality service support’ into that space… and so on. You may then specify the position type and the location you wish to work for Hooters at. Or you can leave those other spaces blank, to broaden your search. In fact, you can even leave the keywords space blank as well, and just click on the ‘Search’ button as to have the system return all open positions at Hooters.
- Scroll down the page that you will be taken to, all the while going through the links for the various Hooters job positions that are currently vacant at that particular point in time. Then click on the link for the position that interests you or for the position that you set out in search of when you finally find it.
- On the screen that you will be taken to (after clicking on any position’s link), you will find the position’s job overview, responsibilities and qualifications information. Read through those, and if you think that that particular Hooters job is a good fit for you, click on the link that says ‘Apply for this job online’ (it is somewhere near the top right hand corner).
- In the next screen (which you will be taken to after clicking on ‘Apply for this job online’ button for any position), you will find a space provided for you to enter your email address. Enter the email address, then click on the ‘Next’ button. Fill in the required information in the subsequent screens, in order to complete the Hooters job application.