To complete the Homebase customer survey online, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the survey page on the Homebase website, by entering its address into your browser. That address (for the Homebase survey page) can be found at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address, your browser will immediately take you to the Homebase customer survey page.
- Once you get to the Homebase customer survey page, check within the middle part of the page, and you will see a green-colored button that says ‘Go to the survey’. Click on that button.
- In the page that you will be taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Go to the survey’ button) you will find the various Homebase customer survey questions. The first of those is as to which Homebase store you visited. Type in the name of the Homebase store you visited into the space provided for it.
- Next to that is a question on the date you visited a Homebase store. So what you are supposed to do is click on the space meant for entry of the date. When you do so, a calendar will appear where you are supposed to select the date.
- You will then find a question where you are expected to rate some seven aspects of Homebase customer service, on a scale ranging from ‘highly satisfied’ to ‘highly dissatisfied’. The first aspect you are expected to give a rating on is that of the friendliness of the Homebase staff you interacted with. Others are on the knowledge of the Homebase staff you interacted with, the availability of the items you wished to buy from Homebase, and the cleanliness of the Homebase store you visited. You will also need to give ratings on the ease of finding the items you were shopping for, the speed and ease with which you were able to make your payment at Homebase and on the checkout experience.
- After that, you will be expected to specify the areas of the Homebase store you visited, by clicking on the appropriate checkboxes. So for instance, if you visited the paint section of the Homebase store, you click on the checkbox for that. If you visited the flooring/tiling section of the Homebase store, you click on the checkbox for that. If you visited the lighting/light-bulbs section of the Homebase store, you click on the checkbox for that… and so on.
- As you head towards the end of the Homebase store, you will find a question on whether or not you received exceptional service from any of the staff members. Next to that is a space provided for you to enter more details on the experience you had at Homebase [and this is the only question where you are actually expected to type in an answer]. The final question is on the likelihood of you recommending Homebase to a colleague or to a friend, and in this regard, you are expected to give a rating on a scale of 0 to 10.
- After answering all the questions in the Homebase customer survey, click on the ‘Submit’ button. Your feedback will then be conveyed to the Homebase management.
Homebase customer survey page: