To complete the Harvey’s Feedback survey online, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Harvey’s Feedback survey site, by entering its address into your browser. You can find the address in question (for the Harvey’s Feedback survey site) in the ‘links’ section at the bottom end of this article. Then when you enter that address into your browser application, you are immediately transferred from whichever other webpage/website you were at, to the Harvey’s Feedback survey site.
- When you get to the Harvey’s Feedback survey site, you will find a message telling you that “Harvey’s wants to hear about your experience during your recent visit”… Below that are spaces where you are supposed to enter your first and last name, your email address and your phone number. So what you need to do is click on the space meant for entry of your first and last name, then enter both names into that space. Then click on the space meant for entry of your email address, and enter your email address into that space. Below that, click on the space meant for entry of your phone number, and enter your phone number into that space.
- Scroll down a bit, and you will find a space where you are supposed to enter your Harvey’s Feedback survey access code. So what you need to do at this stage is get hold of your Harvey’s receipt, take note of the survey access code indicated on it, then enter that code into the space provided for it.
- Below the space meant for entry of the Harvey’s Feedback survey access code is another one where you are supposed to select the brand you visited (there are several brands under the Harvey’s stable). Click on the down arrow, then select the specific brand you visited from the drop down list that will appear. The brands in question include Harvey’s itself, Anejo, Bier Markt, Elephant & Castle, Milestones, Prime Pubs and Swiss Chalet, among others. Just select the brand name for the outlet you visited. The same should also be indicated on your receipt. So you enter it from the receipt.
- After selecting the brand, you will find another space below where you are supposed to select the location. Again, what you need to do here is click on the downward arrow, then select the Harvey’s location you visited from the drop down.
- Next you will find a space provided for you to enter the date of your visit to Harveys, and after entering it, you can proceed to enter the check number (from your receipt) into the other space provided for it.
- Then there is the space where you are supposed to specify the type of experience you had: whether it was a dine-in, drive-thru, delivery, walk in take out… and so on. So what you need to do there is click on the down arrow, then select the type of experience/interaction you had with Harvey’s from the drop down.
- Below that is a space provided for you to enter your comments, and that is where you share the actual Harvey’s Feedback. So you simply click on that space, then proceed to type in the comments. Your entry could be perhaps a complaint about something that didn’t impress you or a compliment about something that really impressed you, or a suggestion on something you’d like worked on… and so on. So you just enter your comments into that space. You can even add attachments to your comment.
- Finally, hit the blue-colored ‘Submit’ button at the bottom end of the Harvey’s Feedback page, in order to relay your feedback to Harvey’s management.
Harvey’s Feedback page: