To register a Gap credit card for online access, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the Gap website, by entering its address into your browser application. The address in question here (for the Gap website) is indicated in the ‘links’ section at the bottom end of this article. When you enter that address into your browser application, you will be transferred from whichever webpage/website you were at, to the Gap website.
- Once you are at the Gap website, check at the top left hand corner, and you will notice a menu icon – you know, the three small horizontal bars. Click on that menu icon. When you do so, a menu will appear below, with items like ‘New arrivals’, ‘Denim’, ‘Women’, ‘Maternity’, ‘Men’, ‘Girls’… and so on. Now scroll down that menu, towards the bottom end of it (past the entire ‘Shop by Department’) section and you will eventually get to another section entitled ‘Account & Stores’. Within that section, there is a ‘Gap credit card’ link. Click on it.
- When you click on the ‘Gap credit card’ link, more links will appear below it – including ‘Manage my account’, ‘GapCard benefits’ and ‘Apply Now’. From those, click on the ‘Manage My Account’ link.
- On the page that you will subsequently be taken to, scroll down past the ‘Secure Login’ button, and you will find another button that says ‘Register’. Click on it (the ‘Register’ button).
- Enter the required details in the screens that you will be taken to, in order to complete the registration of your Gap credit card for online access. In the first page for instance, you will be required to enter your Gap card number and zip code. Enter them into the respective spaces, then click on the ‘continue’ button…
Gap credit card login – How to sign in to your Gap credit card account online
To sign in to your Gap credit card account online, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Gap website. Just enter its address into your browser and it will load immediately. You can find the address we are referring to (for the Gap website) within the ‘links’ section below. When you enter that address into your browser, the Gap website loads immediately.
- Once the Gap website loads on your browser, click on the menu icon that you will find at the top left hand corner (the one that is made of three small horizontal bars). Then scroll down the menu that will appear, towards the bottom end. Below the ‘Shop by Department’ section, you will find another section entitled ‘Account & Stores’. Within that section is a ‘Gap Credit Card’ link. Click on it. And from the extra links that appear, click on the one that says ‘Manage my account’.
- On the screen that you will be transferred to, enter your user ID (the one you created when you were registering your Gap credit card for online access) into the space provided for it. Then enter your password into the other space.
- Having entered your Gap credit card user ID and password into the respective spaces, click on the ‘Secure Login’ button at the bottom end. You will then be signed into your Gap credit card account.