To complete the EMSAR customer survey online, you need to do as follows:
- Enter the address for the EMSAR survey site into your browser. You can find that address at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter it into your browser, the EMSAR survey site will load immediately.
- Once the EMSAR survey website loads on your browser, check at the top and you will find a message informing you that ‘EMSAR listens.’ Below that is another assertion to the effect that EMSAR reads the feedback given by its customers every day. Then below that is a space where you are supposed to ‘select your state’. Click there and select your state from the drop down.
- After selecting your state, you will be required to select your service center. Again, click where you are supposed to do so, then select the EMSAR service center you visited from the drop down.
- Having selected the EMSAR service center you visited, you will be required to enter the name of the EMSAR technician you dealt with, if you know it.
- Below the space for entry of EMSAR technician name is another space where you are supposed to specify how you work with EMSAR – as in, whether you are a user of the equipment serviced at EMSAR or whether you are a manufacturer of the equipment serviced at EMSAR.
- Further down, you will find questions on whether you would recommend EMSAR to a friend and the extent to which you were satisfied/dissatisfied with EMSAR services.
- If you scroll further down, you will find a space where you are a supposed to click on checkboxes that best describe EMSAR services. Thus, for instance, if you found EMSAR services to be reliable, you click on the checkbox for that. If you found EMSAR services to be good value for money, you click on the checkbox for that… and so on.
- Moving further down, you will find questions on how well the EMSAR technician you worked with did in scheduling and how you would rate EMSAR quality of service.
- Then as you move towards the end of the EMSAR survey, you will find a question on how you rate the EMSAR technicians attitude, professionalism and preparedness. Another one is how responsive EMSAR has been, to your needs, with yet another one being on how long you have been a customer to EMSAR.
- The last question in the EMSAR survey is on the likelihood of you purchasing EMSAR services again (so you answer by clicking on a scale ranging from ‘extremely likely’ to ‘not at all likely’ with other answers in between). Below that, you will find a space provided for you to enter any questions, comments or concerns you may have. Then there is a space provided for you to enter your contact details, so that EMSAR can get in touch with you.
- Having answered all the questions in the EMSAR survey, click on the ‘Next’ button in order to be taken to the final phase of the survey.
EMSAR customer survey site: