To apply for a Dollar Tree job online, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the Dollar Tree website, by entering its address into your browser. The address in question (for the Dollar Tree website) can be found at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address, your browser will immediately transfer you from whichever website you were at, to the Dollar Tree website.
- Once you get to the Dollar Tree website, scroll down the homepage, to the very bottom end of it. There, at the bottom end of the Dollar Tree website’s homepage, you will find some three columns/categories of links with titles like ‘Customer Service’, ‘Dollar Tree Stores’ and ‘Company Info’. And if you check within the ‘Company Info’ column/category, you will find a ‘Careers’ link there. Click on it (the ‘Careers’ link).
- Scroll down the page that you will be taken to, until you get to the section with the ‘Search & Apply Store Careers’, ‘Search & Apply Logistics Careers’ and the ‘Search & Apply Corporate Careers’ buttons. From there, click on the relevant button, depending on the type of job you are looking for at Dollar Tree. For instance, if you are looking for a corporate job at Dollar Tree, you click on the ‘Search & Apply Corporate Careers’ button. If you are looking for a store position at Dollar Tree, click on the ‘Search & Apply Store Careers’ button. If you are looking for a logistics job at Dollar Tree, click on the ‘Search & Apply Logistics Careers’ button.
- Now if you clicked on the ‘Search and Apply Store Careers’ button, you will be taken to a page where there are ‘Search & Apply’ buttons for store associate and retail management positions respectively. Click on the ‘Search and Apply’ button for the specific type of position you are looking for. Then on the page that you are taken to, scroll down a bit, enter the keywords for the type of position you are looking for into the space provided for them, then click on the ‘Search’ button. Once the system returns results, go through them and click on the link for the specific position you are interested in. You will subsequently be taken to a page where you can apply for that particular Dollar Tree job.
- On the other hand, if you clicked on the ‘Search and Apply Corporate Careers’ button or on the ‘Search & Apply Logistics Careers’ button, things will be slightly different. That is because you will be taken straight to a screen where you can enter keywords that are descriptive of the type of position you are looking for at Dollar Tree. So you just enter keywords (say job title or category) and a location you’d prefer to work for Dollar Tree at. Then you click on the ‘Search’ button. Once the system returns results, you click on the link for the position that appeals to you [or for the specific Dollar Tree position you set out in search of]. You are then taken to a page where you can initiate the Dollar Tree job application.
Dollar Tree website: