To complete the B&Q feedback survey, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the B&Q feedback survey site, by entering its address into your browser. You can find the said address (for the B&Q feedback survey site) at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. That is the address you need to enter into your browser application, after which the browser will immediately transfer you to the B&Q feedback survey site.
- When you get to the B&Q feedback survey site, you will find introductory information about the survey. Towards the bottom end of that page, you will find somewhere you are supposed to specify the B&Q store you visit. So you click where it says ‘Store Selection’, then you select the B&Q store you visited from the drop down. After doing that, click on the button with two forward arrows at the bottom right hand corner of the page.
- On the next screen, you will be required to specify which sections/parts of the B&Q store you actually visited. Just click on them [and you will notice that when you click on the button for any of the sections, its color changes to orange to indicate that it is selected]. After specifying the sections of the B&Q store you visited, click on the button with forward arrows at the bottom right hand corner.
- On the next screen, you will find a question on how likely you would be to recommend B&Q to a friend or to a relative, given the experience you had there during your last visit. So you provide a rating on a 0 to 10 scale. Then you click on the button with the forward arrows at the bottom right hand corner to proceed.
- On the page you will then be taken to, you will find a series of questions where you are supposed to click an various answers to indicate the extent to which you agree/disagree with the respective assertions. One is on whether the products you bought at B&Q were good value for money, whether the stuff you wanted was in stock and whether you felt that the time you spent queuing was acceptable. Provide answers to all these questions, then click on the button with two forward arrows at the bottom right hand corner.
- On the next screen, you will find more questions that you are supposed to click on various answers to indicate the extent to which you agree or disagree with the various assertions. The first of these is on the helpfulness of the store team. Others are on the the knowledgeability of the store team, on your level of satisfaction with the service rendered on the till and on whether the store team made sure that you had everything you needed before leaving…
- On the subsequent screen, you will find questions on the cleanliness and tidiness of the store, on the state of the store displays and on the impression of B&Q you got through the store.
- On the screen that you will be taken to after answering those questions, you will find questions on whether a B&Q team member approached you to discuss your needs and the extent to which you were satisfied with the service received. Then you will be taken to a screen where you can give feedback about a specific B&Q worker, and onto another screen where you can specify how easy it was for you to do business with B&Q.
- As you move towards the end of the survey, you will find a space provided for you to explain whether you think there is something B&Q can do to improve. Then you will find a space for entry of the date you visited B&Q, and a question on whether you are a member of B&Q club…
B&Q feedback survey site: