To log in to your Direct Federal credit union account, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Direct Federal credit union website, by entering its address into your browser. You can find the address in question (for the Direct Federal credit union website) at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address, your browser will immediately transfer you to the Direct Federal credit union website.
- When you get to the Direct Federal credit union website, check towards the top right hand corner, and you will find an ‘Online Banking’ section. Within that section are spaces provided for you to enter your username and passcode in order to login. Just click on the space whose placeholder text says ‘username’ and enter your username there. The username in question here would be the one you created when you were registering for Direct Federal credit union online banking. Then click on the space whose placeholder text says ‘passcode’ and enter your Direct Union online banking passcode into that space.
- After entering your Direct Federal credit union online banking username and passcode into the respective spaces, click on the ‘Log In’ button. You will then be signed into your Direct Federal Credit Union account. And having thus logged in, you can proceed to check your Direct Federal credit union account balance. You can also get to view your Direct Federal credit union account statements, to apply for Direct Federal credit union loans, to pay Direct Federal credit union loans… among other things.
Direct Credit Union car loan – How to apply for a Direct Credit Union car loan
To apply for a Direct Federal credit union car loan, you need to do as follows:
- Enter the address for the Direct Federal credit union website into your browser. You can find it (the Direct Federal credit union website’s address) in the ‘links’ section below. When you enter that address into your browser, the Direct Federal credit union website loads immediately.
- Once the Direct Federal credit union website loads on your browser, check at the top and you will find a menu with items like ‘Loans’, ‘Account’, ‘Access’, ‘Community’, ‘Education’… and so on. Roll your mouse over the ‘Loans’ link, and further links [related to Direct credit union loans] will appear below. Those will include ‘Mortgages’, ‘Home Equity’, ‘Auto Loans’, ‘Visa Credit’… and so on. From those, click on the ‘Auto Loans’ link.
- On the screen that you will be taken to, click on the ‘Apply Now’ link that you will find in the mid upper left hand section. Or scroll down (while reading about the workings of the Direct Credit Union auto loans) until you get to the place where it says ‘Click here to get started’ and just click there.
- Provide the required details in the screens that you will subsequently be taken to, in order to complete the Direct Credit Union car loan application. You will first be required to specify whether you are seeking a Direct Federal Credit Union car loan to finance a vehicle ‘Purchase’ or to ‘Refinance’. You will then be expected to specify the type of vehicle you are trying to finance with the Direct Credit Union car loan, whether the vehicle is new or used, the vehicle’s make and model. Other details you will be required to enter include the vehicle’s estimated purchase price, the required down payment amount, the loan amount you are seeking and the loan term. So you just enter those details into the respective spaces. Then click on the ‘Continue’ button to be taken to the final phase of the Direct Federal Credit Union auto loan application process.
Direct Federal Credit Union website: