To redeem a Delta Air Lines certificate, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the certificates redemption page on the Delta Air Lines website, by entering its address into your browser. If you scroll to the bottom end of this article, you will find a ‘links’ section. And within that ‘links’ section, there is the address you can use, to access the Delta Air Lines certificates redemption page. So what you are supposed to do is copy that address, then enter it into your browser — whereupon the browser would almost instantly transfer you to the said certificates redemption page.
- Upon getting to the Delta Air Lines certificates redemption page, scroll down a bit, and you will encounter a section entitled ‘Certificates & eCredits’. Within that section is a space left for you to enter your certificate or eCredit number. Enter your Delta Air Lines certificate number into that space.
- After entering your certificate number into the space provided for it, click on the ‘Look Up’ button and you will be taken to a screen where you will be able to check the certificate. Then follow the provided information/follow the steps you will be given, to actually redeem that particular certificate.
Delta Certificate Number
One of the credentials you need to enter, in order to initiate Delta Air Lines certificate redemption, is the certificate number. The question that arises is as to where exactly you are supposed to find this number. And as it turns out, the Delta Air Lines certificate number is usually printed on the certificate itself. You just need to check the middle part of the certificate, somewhere below the customer name and above redemption code, and you will find the Delta certificate number. It is usually 13-digit long and tends to start with ‘006’.
Delta certificate value
The Delta Air Lines certificate can help you with, among other things:
- Reducing the amount of airfare you pay. This may be in terms of a specific dollar amount (to be reduced from your fare) or a percentage (to be cut off your fare).
- Upgrading from economy class to business class or from business class to first class.
- Reduction in the number of miles you need to get an award ticket.
Delta certificate online
To look up your Delta Air Lines certificate online, you need to:
- Go to the Delta Air Lines certificates redemption page, by entering its address into your browser. Within the ‘links’ section below, you can find the said address for the Delta Air Lines certificates redemption page. So all you need to do is enter that address into your browser, in order to be taken there.
- Once you are at the Delta Air Lines certificates redemption page, check somewhere in the middle part [near the top] and you will see a section entitled ‘Certificates & eCredits’. Within that section there is somewhere it calls upon you to ‘Add a certificate or eCredit’. And below that is a space provided for entry of certificate or eCredit number. Enter your certificate’s number there.
- After entering the certificate or eCredit number, click on the ‘Look Up’ button, and you will then be in a position to view your Delta Air Line certificate’s details online.
Delta Air Lines Certificates Redemption Page: