To complete the DeBrand customer survey online, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the survey page on the DeBrand website. Just enter that page’s address (which you can find in the ‘links’ section below) into your browser. The DeBrand survey page will then load immediately.
- Once the DeBrand survey page loads on your browser, check in the middle section of it, and you will see a section where you are promised a chance to win a $10 DeBrand gift card upon completing the survey. Below that is a section where you are supposed to enter your contact information: namely your first name, your last name, your email address and your phone number. The first three details – first name, last name and email address – have to be entered, whereas entry of the phone number is optional.
- After entering your contact details, scroll down a bit, and you will find a section where you are supposed to tell DeBrand about your visit. So you begin by entering the date of your visit, as well as the time of your visit. Then you enter the server’s name – all these details can be easily obtained from your DeBrand receipt.
- Having entered the date and time of your visit to DeBrand (as well as the name of the server your interacted with), you will next be required to specify how you heard about DeBrand – by clicking on the appropriate option button. Thus, if it was through a friend, you click on the option for that. If it was through Facebook, you click on that. If it was through a catalog, you click on that… and so on and so forth.
- After specifying how you heard about DeBrand, next you will be required to click on the specific DeBrand store you visited.
- Once you have specified the DeBrand store you visited, you will be required to rate it – on a scale that ranges from excellent, good and okay to fair and poor. So you simply click on the option button that is in line with how you rate the DeBrand store you visited. If you think it was excellent, you click on the option button for ‘excellent’. If you think it was fair, you click on the option button for ‘fair’ and so on.
- Below that, you will find a space where you are supposed to enter your comments about the DeBrand store you visited. So there, you are expected to give comments on whether you found the DeBrand store to be clean, whether the displays were neat, whether the employees’ attire impressed you, whether you found the ambiance to be satisfactory… and so on.
- After entering your comment, scroll down a bit, and you will find a space where you are supposed to rate the service you received at DeBrand. So you specify whether it was excellent, good, fair… and so on.
- Below that is a space where you are supposed to enter a comment about the DeBrand employees you interacted with – whether they came across as friendly, knowledgeable, helpful… and so on.
- Next you will be expected to rate the DeBrand products – again, on the basis of whether you found DeBrand products to be excellent, good, fair… and so on (by clicking on the appropriate option button).
- As you move towards the end of the DeBrand customer survey, you will find a space where you are expected to comment on the quality and presentation of the stuff you bought at DeBrand. Below that is a space where you are supposed to rank your experience on a scale of 1 to 10. And next to that is a space provided for you to give general comments, especially with regard to suggestions on the improvements you [as a customer] would like to see at DeBrand.
- Having entered the required details into the respective spaces, click on the chocolate-colored ‘Submit’ button at the bottom end in order to complete the DeBrand customer survey.
DeBrand survey page: