To apply for Debenhams credit card online, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the Debenhams website, by entering its address into your browser. The said address (for the Debenhams website) can be found at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address, your browser will immediately transfer you to the Debenhams website.
- Once you get to the Debenhams website homepage, scroll down to the very bottom end. There, at the bottom end of the Debenhams website’s homepage, you will find some four columns/categories of links with titles like ‘Customer Service’, ‘Shopping With Us’, ‘About Us’ and ‘More from Debenhams’. And if you check under the ‘Shopping With Us’ column/category of links, you will find a ‘Debenhams Cards’ link. Click on it.
- On the page that you are taken to, click on the ‘Check Eligibility Now’ button. When you do this, you will be instantly be taken to a section with a form that you are supposed to fill in, so as to check your eligibility for the Debenhams credit card. Fill in all the required details. Those include your title, your first name, your last name, your date of birth and your email address. Others include your current address, how long you have lived there, and your marital status. You also need to enter your employment status, your personal income, your accommodation costs, number of people depending on you and how you expect your financial situation to change in the future. Just complete the form, by filling in all the required details.
- After filling in all the required details, click on the ‘Check Eligibility’ button at the bottom end. If it turns out that you are indeed eligible for the Debenhams credit card, you will be taken through a series of steps that will culminate in you actually getting the card.
Debenhams credit card payment – how to pay Debenhams card online
After having obtained and started to use your Debenhams credit card, you will soon or later have to pay the credit card bills. So how do you go about making the Debenhams credit card payments online? These are the steps:
- Enter the address for the Debenhams website (which you can obtain from the ‘links’ section below) into your browser. The Debenhams website will load immediately.
- Once the Debenhams website loads on your browser, scroll down to the very bottom end of the homepage, and click on the ‘Debenhams Cards’ link you will find there.
- On the page that you are taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Debenhams Cards’ link), again scroll down to the very bottom end, and click on the ‘Manage Account’ link. The said link is under the ‘Credit Card’ section. Just click on ‘Manage Account’.
- On the next screen, sign in to your Debenhams credit card account, by entering its username and password into the respective spaces then clicking on the ‘Next’ button.
- After logging in, click to indicate that you wish to make a payment. Then provide all the required details, to complete the Debenhams credit card bill payment transaction.