To activate a Chase credit card/verify that you received a Chase credit card, you need to follow these 3 simple steps:
- Go to the Chase credit cards activation page. Just enter that page’s address into your browser, and the browser will then transfer you there. The address we are making reference to (for the Chase credit cards activation page) is given at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter it into your browser, what will happen is that the browser will transfer you (from whichever webpage you were at), to the Chase credit cards activation page.
- When you get to the Chase credit cards activation page, check within the middle part and you will see a message thanking you for choosing Chase. Below that is a message to the effect that you need to sign in (to your Chase online profile) in order to verify that you received your new credit card [which is what card activation is all about]. Accordingly, if you have a Chase online profile, enter the username into the space provided for it (in the upper right hand side). Then enter your password into the other space. After that, click on the blue-colored ‘Sign In’ button in order to be logged in. Conversely, if you don’t have a Chase online profile, click on the link that says ‘Not Enrolled? Sign Up Now’ – you can find it somewhere below the blue-colored ‘Sign In’ button. Then enter the required details, to complete the Chase online profile set up. Having now set up a Chase Bank online profile, you can go back to the cards activation page, and log in by entering the username and password you will have created.
- After logging in, you will be taken straight to a screen where you are supposed to enter a few details, in order to complete the Chase credit card activation. Enter the respective details into the appropriate spaces. You should be through with the activation in a matter of minutes.
Chase Credit Card Login
Once you have activated your Chase credit card and started to use it, you may want to check its balance online from time to time. You may also want to access your Chase credit card statement online, to check your Chase credit card limit, to make the Chase credit card payments online… and so on. And for you to do any of these things, you will be required to log in first. So, how do you sign in to your Chase credit card account? Follow these 3 simple steps:
- Enter the address for the Chase website into your browser. You can find that address (for the Chase website) in the ‘links’ section below, where it is indicated as the second link. When you enter it into your browser, you are taken straight to the Chase website.
- When you get to the Chase website, click on the menu icon at the top left hand corner. Then from the menu options that appear, click on ‘Sign In’. And on the screen that you are taken to, enter your username into the space provided for it, then enter your password into the other space. Alternatively, when you get to the Chase website’s homepage, check near the top right hand corner — somewhere below the menu with items like ‘ATM & Branch’ and ‘Espanol’. There, below those links, is a login box: with spaces provided for you to enter your username and password in order to log in. Enter your username into the space provided for it, and your password into the other space.
- After entering your Chase online username and password into the respective spaces, click on the blue-colored ‘Sign In’ button at the bottom end. You will then be immediately logged into your Chase credit card account.
Chase credit cards activation page: