To get a UK car purchase financing deal online, you need to follow these 4 simple steps:
- Go to the UK Carshop website, by entering its address into your browser. You can obtain the said address (for the UK Carshop website) from the ‘links’ section below. When you enter that address into your browser, the UK Carshop website will load immediately.
- Once the UK Carshop website loads on your browser, check towards the top right hand corner, and you will see a menu icon. It is the one that is made of three small horizontal bars, with the word ‘menu’ below it. Click on that menu icon. When you do so, an actual menu will appear below, with items like ‘Home’, ‘Contact Us’, ‘Used Cars’, ‘Car Finance’… and others. From that menu, click on the ‘Car Finance’ link.
- On the screen that you will be taken to (after clicking on the ‘car finance’ link), check within the middle part and you will notice a yellow-colored button that says ‘Start free check’. Click on it.
- Fill in the form in the page you will be taken to, in order to initiate the process of getting a car financing deal. The first detail you will be required to enter is your budget (in terms of how much you are looking to spend per month). Enter the figure – or click on the ‘I am not sure’ checkbox. Then click on the ‘continue’ button. You will then be taken to a screen where you are supposed to enter your first name, your surname, your email address, your phone number and your date of birth. Just enter all those details into the respective spaces, then click on the ‘continue’ button. Upon doing so, you will be taken to another section where you will have to enter your address details. The system will then lead you through the motions of getting a car financing deal online.
How to buy a car on the Carshop website
To purchase a car on the Carshop website, you need to follow these steps:
- Enter the address for the Carshop website into your browser. You can find that address in the ‘links’ section below. When you enter it into your browser, the Carshop website will load immediately.
- Once the Carshop website loads, check within the middle part of the homepage, and you will notice a yellow-colored button that says ‘Find Cars’. Click on it.
- On the screen that you will be taken to, check towards the top right hand corner, and you will notice a ‘Filter’ link (it is adjacent to the menu icon). Click on the ‘filter’ link.
- On the pop-up window that will appear when you click on the ‘filter’ link, enter keywords that describe the type of car you are looking for. If, for instance, you are looking to buy a black Range Rover, enter the word ‘Black Range Rover’ into that space. If you are seeking to buy a Toyota Saloon, enter the word ‘Toyota Saloon’ into that space… and so on.
- Browse through the results that are returned, until you find the car you were looking for or until you find a car that appeals to you. Click on that car’s picture, then follow the instructions in the pages you will be taken to in order to complete its purchase.
Carshop UK website: