To find a job through the CareerBuilder portal, you need to follow these 4 simple steps:
- Enter the address for the CareerBuilder website into your browser. You can obtain that address from the ‘links’ section below, and when you enter it into your browser, the CareerBuilder portal will load immediately.
- Once the CareerBuilder website loads on your browser, check at the top right hand corner, and you will notice a menu icon – the one that is made up of three small horizontal bars. Click on that icon.
- When you click on the menu icon, a menu will appear on the left hand side of the page – with items like ‘Jobs’, ‘Upload/Build Resume’, ‘Career Development and Learning’, ‘Sign In’, ‘Sign Up’ and ‘For Employers’. From that menu, click on the ‘Jobs’ link.
- On the screen that you are taken to, browse through the links for the various job categories. Click on the link for the job category you are interested in. Then browse through the links for the various jobs on offer within that category, until you find the specific job you are looking for/until you get to a job that interests you. Click on the link for it. On the screen that you will be taken to, read more about the job – including the job description and the required qualifications. Then click on the ‘Apply Now’ button, and follow the instructions you will find to complete the CareerBuilder job application.
Alternatively, upon getting to the CareerBuilder homepage, you can click on the menu icon, then click on the ‘Jobs’ link. On the screen that you are taken to, you scroll past the categories section, and as you move towards the bottom end of the page, you will get to the ‘States’ category. There, scroll until you get to the link for the state you are in/the state you wish to work in and click on the link for that state. Then scroll through the cities, until you get to the link for the city you wish to work in and click on that city’s link. Scroll through the various jobs that are available in that city, until you get to one that interests you or until you get to the one you were looking for and click on its link. Then read through the jobs description and if it suits you, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button for it in order to complete an application.
There is yet another alternative of simply going to the CareerBuilder website’s homepage, entering the ‘job title, skill or industry’ you are looking for into the space provided for that on the homepage, then entering the city, state or zip code you wish to work at. After doing so, click on the ‘Search jobs’ button and browse through the various jobs on offer that meet the criteria you entered. Click on the link for any of those jobs that interests you/the one you were looking for, and finally click on the ‘Apply Now’ button for it in order to complete an application.
CareerBuilder employer login — How to sign in to CareerBuilder as an employer
To sign in to the CareerBuilder portal as an employer, follow these steps:
- Go to the CareerBuilder website by entering its address into your browser.
- Once you are at the CareerBuilder website, click on the menu icon that is at the top right hand corner. Then from the menu that appears on the left hand side of the page, click on the ‘For Employers’ link.
- On the screen that you will then be taken to, click on the ‘Sign In’ button that is at the top right hand corner. Then on the screen that you will be taken to, enter your email address into the space provided for it, and your password into the other space. Finally click on the green-colored ‘sign in’ button in order to be logged into CareerBuilder as an employer.