To sign in to your CareCredit account, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the CareCredit website, by entering its address into your browser. The address in question here (for the CareCredit website) is indicated at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser application, you will be transferred to the CareCredit website immediately.
- When you get to the CareCredit website, check at the top right hand corner, and you will notice some three icons namely the search icon (the one that looks like a small magnifying glass), the profile icon (the one that looks like a small head and bust) and the menu icon (the three small horizontal bars). From those, click on the profile icon — which as we have noted, is the one that appears as a small head and bust.
- When you click on the profile icon, a login box will appear instantly – with spaces for entry of username and password. Enter your username (the one you created when you were signing up for the CareCredit account) into the space provided for it. Then enter your password into the other space.
- After entering your CareCredit account username and password into the respective spaces, click on the ‘Log In’ button that is at the bottom end of the login box. You will then be instantly signed in to your CareCredit account.
CareCredit sign up – How to sign up for a CareCredit account
To sign up for a CareCredit account, you need to do as follows:
- Enter the address for the CareCredit website into your browser. You can find that address (for the CareCredit website) in the ‘links’ section below. When you enter it into your browser, the CareCredit website will load immediately.
- Once the CareCredit website loads on your browser, click on the menu icon that is at the top right hand corner. It is the one that is made up of three small horizontal bars, at the extreme top right hand corner of the CareCredit website’s homepage. Just click on that menu icon.
- When you click on the menu icon, a menu appears on the opposite (left) hand side of the page, with items like ‘Apply’, ‘How it Works’, ‘Categories’, ‘Find a Location’… and so on. From that menu, click on the ‘Apply’ link.
- On the screen that you will be taken to, you will be required to select your healthcare category, in order to initiate the CareCredit sign up process. Click where it says ‘Select a profession’, then select a profession from the drop down list. Having done that, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Fill in the form in the page that you will be taken to, in order to get a CareCredit account. Among the details you will be required to fill in is the estimated procedure cost, your first and last name, your address and your housing type (whether you are an owner or a renter). Others are your phone contacts, your email address, your social security number or ITIN, your date of birth and your total monthly income… Just fill in all the required details. Then click on the ‘Continue’ button, in order to be taken to the final phase of the CareCredit sign up process.