To activate BMO credit card online, do as follows:
- Go to the BMO credit cards activation page. Just enter that page’s address into your browser. The browser will then transfer from whichever website you were at, to the BMO credit cards activation page. The address we are making reference to (which you can use to access the BMO credit cards activation page) is indicated at the bottom end of this article within the ‘links’ section. When you enter it into your browser, the browser takes you straight to the BMO credit cards activation page.
- Once you are at the BMO credit cards activation page, check within the upper-middle part of the page, and you will notice a section/box entitled ‘How do I activate my BMO credit card?’. Within that section is a space provided for you to enter your BMO credit card number, in order to initiate the activation. Enter the card number into that space, then click on the submit button.
- Provide the other required details in the screen(s) you will be taken to, to complete the BMO credit card activation.
BMO credit card login — How to sign in to BMO credit card online
After activating and starting to use your BMO credit card, you may want to be checking its balance from time to time. You may also want to be reviewing your BMO credit card statements from time to time as well as making BMO credit card payments online. All these things will necessitate logging into your BMO credit card account. That is because it is only after going through the login process that you can check BMO credit card balance online. It is also only after logging in that you can make BMO credit card payments online, check BMO credit card limit online… and so on.
To sign in to your BMO credit card account online:
- Enter the address for the BMO website into your browser. The BMO website will then load on the browser immediately. You can obtain that address (for the BMO website) from the ‘links’ section below, where it is indicated as link number two. Your bit then would be to enter it into your browser’s address bar, after which the BMO website would load immediately.
- Once the BMO website loads on the browser, click on the ‘Login’ button, which you will find at the top right hand corner. Then from the login options that appear, click on the link for ‘Online Banking’.
- On the screen that you are taken to, you will find spaces provided for you to enter your card number and password in order to sign in. Enter your card number into the space provided for it. Then enter your password into the other space and click on the ‘continue’ button in order to access your account.
After logging in, you will be in a position to view your BMO credit card balance and to review your BMO credit card statements. You will also be in a position to make BMO credit card payments online, to check your BMO credit card limit, to apply for BMO credit card limit increase… and so on.
BMO credit cards activation page:
BMO credit cards portal: