To complete the Big 5 Sporting Goods customer survey online, you need to follow these steps:
- Enter the address for the Big 5 Sporting Goods survey site into your browser. You can find that address (for the Big 5 Sporting Goods customer survey site) in the ‘links’ section below. When you enter that address into your browser, the Big 5 Sporting Goods customer survey site will load immediately.
- Once the Big 5 Sporting Goods customer survey site loads on your browser, you will first encounter a message thanking you for participating in the survey. Below that is a space where you are supposed to select the language you wish to complete the Big 5 Sporting Goods customer survey in. The choice there is between English and Spanish. So click on the option button for the language you wish to complete the survey in, then click on the ‘Next’ button at the bottom end.
- On the next screen, you will find some spaces that you are supposed to fill in, before proceeding any further with the Big 5 Sporting Goods customer survey. In the first space, you are supposed to enter – or more accurately select – the date on which you made your purchase. Click on the downward arrow, then select the date of your Big 5 Sporting Goods visit from the drop down list. You have to remember that the Big 5 Sporting goods survey is supposed to be completed within seven days. That means you will only have a choice of a date within the last seven days.
- Below that, you will find other spaces where you are supposed to enter your store number (for the Big 5 Sporting Goods store you visited), the transaction number and the register number. All these details are clearly indicated on your Big 5 Sporting Goods receipt, and yours is only to copy them into the respective spaces. So you click on the space meant for entry of the store number. Then you check your Big 5 Sporting Goods receipt for the store number indicated on it after which you copy that number into the space meant for it on the survey site. You repeat the same procedure for the transaction number and register number: just copying them from your Big 5 Sporting Goods receipt into the survey site.
- Click on the space meant for entry of age, and select your age range from the drop down. So like if you are 20 years old, you would need to click on the ’18-24 years’ range. If you are 40 years old, you click on the ’35-44 years’ range… and so on. After doing that, enter the random characters you will find, to prove that you are a human participant in the Big 5 Sporting Goods survey (and not a bot). Finally, click on the ‘submit’ button to get the actual survey questions running.
- Answer the questions in Big 5 Sporting Goods customer survey, one after the other, until you get to the very last one. By that point, you should have provided the people who run Big 5 Sporting Goods stores with the feedback they need to figure out how you prefer to be served. You would also have earned yourself a reward, in the form of a discount coupon – which entitles you to a discount during your next visit to a Big 5 Sporting Goods store.
Big 5 Sporting Goods survey site: