To apply for a job at BevMo, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the BevMo website, by entering its address into your browser. You can find the said address (for the BevMo website) at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the BevMo website loads immediately.
- Once the BevMo website loads on your browser, scroll down to the very bottom end of the homepage. There, at the bottom end of the BevMo website’s homepage, you will find some five columns/categories of links with titles like ‘Contact us’, ‘Wine’, ‘Spirits’, ‘Beer & hard seltzer’ and ‘Department’. Now check under the ‘Contact us’ column/category, and you will find a ‘Careers’ link. Click on the said ‘Careers’ link.
- On the screen that you will be taken to, you will find buttons you can click on to find either ‘Corporate service center opportunities’ or ‘Store opportunities’ at BevMo. If you want to apply for a corporate job at BevMo, you click on the ‘Corporate service center opportunities’ button. And if you want to apply for a store job at BevMo, you click on the ‘Store opportunities’ link.
- On the page that you will be taken to (after having clicked on either the ‘Corporate service center opportunities’ or the ‘Store opportunities’ buttons), scroll down a bit, until you find a red-colored button that says ‘View all open opportunities’. Click on it.
- On the screen that you will be transferred to, check at the top, and you will find a menu with items like ‘Home’, ‘All Open Jobs’, ‘Jobs by Location’ and ‘Grand Openings’. Click on the ‘All Open Jobs’ link. Then on the screen that you are taken to, browse through the links for open positions that you will find at the bottom end. Click on the link for the position you set out in search of (or click on the link for any position that interests you).
- On the screen that you will be taken to, read through the job description, the responsibilities and the requirements for the job. If you feel that you are up to the task, click on the ‘Choose a location’ button at the bottom end in order to specify the BevMo location you wish to work at.
- In the next screen, specify a location by selecting a state and a city — and if you so wish, entering your zip code. After selecting the state and city (and entering the zip code) you click on the forward arrows, in order to access the links for the nearby BevMo locations. You then click on the link for the specific BevMo location you wish to work at/the location you wish to apply for a job at. You will then be required to sign into the BevMo job applications system and fill in the required details to complete the BevMo job application. If you hadn’t signed up (with the BevMo online job application system), you will need to sign up first. This you do by filling in the form you will find at the right hand side of sign in screen. Then after signing up, you can proceed to login and thereafter complete your BevMo job application.