To apply for a Bank of America auto loan online, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Bank of America website, by entering its address into your browser. You can find the address in question (for the Bank of America website) at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the Bank of America website will load immediately.
- Once the Bank of America website loads on your browser, check at the top right hand corner, and you will see a menu icon (the three small horizontal bars that are adjacent to the ‘Login’ link). Click on that menu icon.
- Scroll down the page/menu options that appear when you click on the menu icon. Just scroll past the ‘Open a Checking Account’ section. At some point, you will find links like ‘Checking’, ‘Savings’, ‘Credit Cards’, ‘Home Loans’, ‘Auto Loans’, ‘Business Loans’… and so on. From those, click on the ‘Auto Loans’ link.
- On the page that you will be taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Auto Loans’ link), you will find an ‘Apply Now’ button. It is below where you are asked ‘Ready to apply for a low rate loan?’ Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button that is there.
- In the next screen, you will find a space where you are supposed to specify the type of auto loan you are looking for. So you specify whether it is a dealer purchase auto loan, refinance auto loan, lease buyout auto loan or private party auto loan. When you choose any of those options, more spaces will appear below, for you to make further specifications. For instance, if you click to indicate that you are looking for a dealer purchase auto loan, spaces will appear below, where you are asked whether or not you have the details about the car you want. Or if you click to indicate that you are looking for a refinance loan, further spaces will appear below where you are asked whether or not it is a Bank of America loan you are seeking to refinance.
- Below all that is a checkbox you are supposed to click on to indicate whether or not you are a Bank of America customer. After specifying the type of auto loan you wish to apply for and after indicating whether or not you are a Bank of America customer, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Fill in the required details in the screens that you will be taken to thereafter, in order to complete the Bank of America auto loan application. For instance, if you indicated that you are applying for a ‘Dealer Purchase Auto Loan’, you will be taken to a screen where you are required to first specify whether it is a new or used car you wish to buy. If you indicate that it is a new car you wish to buy, you will be supposed to enter its year of manufacture, its make, its mileage and its VIN. If you indicate that you are seeking to buy a used vehicle, you will be requested to enter its VIN (though that is apparently not mandatory). After that you enter your requested Bank of America auto loan details: the specific amount you wish to borrow and the loan term. Then you enter your personal info, including your name, your address, your phone number, your citizenship details, your employment and finances details… and so on. Just enter all the required details, to complete the Bank of America auto loan application. The await for a credit decision to be made, which should culminate in you getting the Bank of America auto loan.
Bank of America website: