To check Apple gift card balance online, you need to follow these 4 simple steps:
- Go to the gift cards page on the Apple website, by entering its address into your browser. You can find that address (for the Apple gift cards page) at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, you will be immediately transferred to the Apple gift cards page.
- When you get to the Apple gift cards page, scroll down, towards the bottom end. Scroll past the section entitled ‘A gift that gives and gives’… and past the ‘Easy to give, Fun to Receive’… section. You will eventually get to a section entitled ‘Already have an Apple Store Gift Card?’ And below that is a link that says ‘Check Balance’. Click on that link.
- On the screen that you will be taken to (after having clicked on the ‘Check balance’ link), you will be required to sign in first, before proceeding any further. As required, enter your Apple ID into the space provided for it. Then enter your password into the other space. Finally click on the blue-colored ‘Sign In’ button in order to be logged in.
- Follow the instructions you will find after logging in to check your Apple gift card balance online.
Apple gift card purchase – How to buy Apple gift card online
To purchase an Apple gift card online, you need to do as follows:
- Enter the address for the Apple gift cards page into your browser. You can find that address below, in the ‘links ‘section. When you enter that address into your browser, the Apple gift cards page will load immediately.
- Once the Apple gift cards page loads on your browser, scroll down a bit [towards the bottom end], until you get to the section with two links that say ‘Mail a gift card’ and ‘Email a gift card’ respectively. Those links are under the sections entitled ‘App store and iTunes gift cards by mail’ and ‘App Store and iTunes cards by email’ respectively. If you wish to send a traditional Apple gift card by mail, click on the link that says ‘Mail a gift card’. Conversely, if you wish to send an Apple e-gift card, click on the link that says ‘Email a gift card’.
- If you clicked to indicate that you wish to ‘mail’ a gift card, it would mean that you want to send a physical/traditional Apple Gift card. You will therefore be taken to a screen where you are first supposed to select your card, then create your gift card message. After doing that, click on the ‘Add to bag’ button. And on the next screen, click on the ‘Check Out’ button and enter the payment details to complete the Apple gift card purchase.
- If, on the other hand you clicked to indicate that you wish to ’email’ a gift card, it would mean that you want to buy an Apple e-gift card. As such, you will be taken to a screen where you are first supposed to select a design for your Apple gift card. Then you should enter the gift card amount, and create the email message to go with the gift card. After doing this, click on the ‘Add to bag’ button, and on the next screen, click on the ‘Checkout’ button. Then enter the required payment details (as a guest or while logged in) to complete the Apple gift card purchase transaction.
Apple gift cards page: