To sign in to AOL email, you need to follow these 4 simple steps:
- Go to the AOL website. Just enter that website’s address (which you can find at the bottom end of this article) into your browser. The AOL website will then load immediately.
- Once the AOL website loads on your browser, check at the top right hand corner, and you will see a ‘Login/Join’ link. Next to it is a mail icon – the one that looks like an envelope. Click on it.
- On the screen that you will be taken to, you will find a space provided where you are supposed to enter your ‘username, email or mobile’ phone number in order to initiate the AOL mail login process. As required, enter your AOL username or your email address or your mobile phone number into that space. This should be the username, email address or phone number on which your AOL mail account is based. Having entered it, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- On the screen that you will be taken to, enter your password into the space you will find provided for the same. You will then be logged into your AOL mail account.
Having thus logged in, you can proceed to check your AOL email inbox for new emails. You can also proceed to compose new emails and send them through your AOL email address, among other things.
AOL mail signup – How to create an AOL email account
To sign up for an AOL email account, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the AOL website, by entering its address into your browser. You can find the address in question here (for the AOL website) in the ‘links’ section below. When you enter that address into your browser, you will be transferred to the AOL website immediately.
- When you get to the AOL website, check at the top right hand corner, and you will find a ‘Login/Join’ link. Next to it is a mail icon – you know, the one that looks like an envelope. Click on it.
- On the screen that you will be taken to, you will find a login box – the one within which there is a space for entry of ‘Username, email or mobile’. Scroll down, past the login box and immediately below it, you will find a button that says ‘Create an account’. Click on it.
- On the screen that you will be taken to, fill in the required details, in order to set up an AOL email account. Among the details you will have to enter is your first name, your last name, the AOL email address you wish to be using, the password you wish to be using and your mobile phone number. You will also need to enter your date of birth, and your gender (if you so wish). Then click on the ‘Continue’ button in order to complete the AOL email account set up.
Having thus set up your AOL email account, you can be logging in using the username (email address) and password you will have created.