To check your TrueBlue points online, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the TrueBlue page (on the JetBlue Airways website), by entering its address into your browser. You can obtain the said address, for JetBlue’s TrueBlue page from the ‘links’ section below (that is, at the bottom end of this article). And when you enter that address into your browser, you will be immediately transferred from whatever webpage you were at, to the TrueBlue page on the JetBlue Airways website.
- Once you are at the TrueBlue page on the JetBlue Airways website, check within the middle part of the page, and you will see a login box. Within that login box are spaces provided for you to enter your email address and password in order to log in. Enter your email address into the space provided for it [this being the email you used while signing up for JetBlue’s TrueBlue points program]. Then enter your password into the other space.
- Having enter your TrueBlue login credentials (namely the email address and password) into the respective spaces, click on the blue-colored ‘Sign In’ button at the bottom end, in order to be logged into your TrueBlue account.
- After logging into your TrueBlue account, you will be able to view your TrueBlue points balance straightaway.
TrueBlue points sign up – How to join the JetBlue Airways TrueBlue program
To sign up for JetBlue’s TrueBlue points program, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the TrueBlue page on the JetBlue Airways website, by entering its address into your browser. You can obtain that address from the ‘links’ section at the bottom end of this article.
- Once you are at the TrueBlue page on the JetBlue Airways website, check within the middle part of the page, and you will notice a login box. Within that login box are spaces where members are supposed to enter their email addresses and passwords in order to log in. And at the bottom end of the login box, just below the blue-colored ‘Sign in’ button, you will notice somewhere you are asked ‘Not a member yet?’ and below it is a ‘Join Now’ link. Click on that (‘Join Now’) link.
- When you click on the ‘Join Now’ link, you are taken to a screen where you are supposed to enter an email address, in order to initiate the TrueBlue points sign up process. As required, enter your email address into that space, then click on the ‘Next’ button.
- Fill in the form on the page that you are taken to next, in order to become a TrueBlue points program member. Among the details you will need to enter is your first name, middle name and last name (exactly as they appear on your government ID). Then you create a password [with which to be logging into the TrueBlue system], enter your phone number and your birthday. After entering all those details, click on the blue-colored ‘Next’ button in order to complete the TrueBlue sign up process.
JetBlue TrueBlue page: