To activate a Target RedCard online, you need to follow these 4 simple steps:
- Go to My RedCard online portal, by entering its address into your browser. The address in question, for My RedCard online portal, is indicated at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. So what you need to do is either copy that address into your browser, or type it into your browser. You will then be taken straight to the Target RedCards online portal (which is also known as My RedCard portal).
- When you get to My RedCard online portal, check within the main body of the page you land on, and you will notice a login box. That is within the section entitled ‘Sign in to manage my RedCard’. Just below that login box [that is, just below the red-colored ‘Sign In’ button] you will find a section entitled ‘Activate a RedCard’. Within that section, you are instructed to sign in to My RedCard in order to activate your card. Or alternatively to sign up for My RedCard (if you haven’t done so already) in order to be in a position to active your Target RedCard.
- As required, if you already have an account on My RedCard portal, enter your username into the space provided for it. Then enter your password into the other space and click on the ‘Sign In’ button, in order to be logged in. Conversely, if you don’t have an account on My RedCard portal, scroll down a bit past the ‘Activate a RedCard’ section, and you will encounter a red-colored ‘Sign Up’ button. Click on it. Then on the screens that you are taken to, enter the required details, to complete My RedCard sign up. After signing up, you can go back to the sign in page, and enter your username and password in order to log in.
- After signing in to My RedCard portal, click to indicate that you wish to activate a card. Then enter the required details, to complete the Target RedCard activation online.
Target RedCard login
After activating your Target RedCard (and starting to use it), chances are that you will be needing to check its balance from time to time. There may also be occasions when you desire to review the RedCard’s transaction history, as well as occasions when you want to make the Target credit card bill payments online. In all these situations, you would have to sign in to the Target RedCard account before proceeding.
To sign in to your Target RedCard account online, you need to:
- Enter the address for My RedCard portal into your browser. You can obtain that address from the ‘links’ section at the bottom end of this article. So you either copy or type that address into your browser, after which the browser will transfer you from whatever webpage you were at, to the Target RedCards portal [also known as My RedCard portal].
- When you get to My RedCard portal, you will see a section entitled ‘Sign in to manage My RedCard’ (within the main body). Below that are spaces provided for you to enter your username and password. Enter your username [the one you created while signing up for Target RedCard online access] into the space provided for it. Then enter your password into the other space.
- After entering the Target RedCard username and password into the respective spaces, click on the red-colored ‘Sign In’ button, and you will be logged into your RedCard account immediately. You will then be able to view the RedCard’s balance and transaction history, to pay the RedCard bill online, to view the RedCard limit… and to manage the card in many other ways.
Target RedCards portal: