To sign in to the American Airline’s New Jetnet portal, do as follows:
- Enter the address for the American Airlines Jetnet portal into your browser. The browser will then transfer you from whichever webpage/website you are currently at, to the Jetnet portal. You can obtain the said address (for the NewJetnet portal) from the ‘links’ section at the bottom end of this article. Then just enter that address into your browser, and the browser will transfer you to the said portal.
- Once you are at the Jetnet portal, you will find spaces provided for you to enter your AA ID and password respectively. Enter your AA ID into the space provided for it, and your password into the other space.
- Having entered your AA ID and password into the respective spaces, click on the blue-colored ‘Login’ button, and you will be signed into the Jetnet portal instantly.
Jetnet first time login
To sign in to the Jetnet portal as a first time user, do as follows:
- Go to the Jetnet portal, by entering its address into your browser. You can obtain the portal’s address from the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. Then upon entering that address into your browser, you are taken straight to the NewJetnet portal.
- Upon getting to the Jetnet portal, check below the blue-colored ‘Login’ button, and you will notice a link that says ‘First time user?’ Click on that link.
- When you click on the ‘First time user?’ link, more information appears below it – telling you that you need to register, because you are a first time user. Click on the ‘Register Now’ link at the bottom end.
- On the screen that you are taken to, as required enter your user ID (which could be your employee number or contractor number). Then click on the ‘Submit’ in order to complete the New Jetnet user registration process. In the course of the registration process, you will be required to enter details about yourself in AA Jetnet’s system access manager program. The details you enter have to tally with those in American Airline’s systems. At the end of the process, you will be in a position to set up an AA ID and password with which to be logging in.
Jetnet password recovery
To recover your Jetnet password (that is, if you have forgotten it), you need to do as follows:
- Go to the American Airlines Jetnet portal, by entering its address into your browser. You can obtain that address from the ‘links’ section below.
- Once you are at the American Airlines Jetnet portal, you will find 2 spaces provided: one for your AA ID and the other one for your password. Below the space for password, there is a ‘Forgot Password’ link. Click on it.
- On the screen(s) you are subsequently taken to, enter the required details to recover your password. In the first screen, for instance, you will have to enter your user login. Then click on the ‘Next’ button, and enter the required details in the next screen, in order to complete NewJetnet password recovery.
American Airlines Jetnet portal: