Having received a Global Cash Card, the next step is to activate it. And the most convenient way to activate the card is online, at globalcashcard.com/activate.
The specific steps you need to follow, while activating the card are as follows:
- Launch your browser application, and enter the address for the Global Cash Card activation page (www.globalcashcard.com/activate) into the browser’s address bar. The cards’ activation page should then load on your browser.
- Once the Global Cash Cards activation page loads on your browser, you will find 2 buttons you can click on (a ‘Yes’ and a ‘No’ button), depending on whether you have a card. Now that you have a card, click on the ‘Yes’ button.
- Upon clicking on the ‘Yes’ button, spaces will appear where you are supposed to enter the card number, as well as the card’s expiration date. Yours then is to enter the card number and expiration date (as indicated on the card) into the respective spaces. If your Global Cash Card doesn’t have an expiration date indicated on it, you have the option of leaving that space blank.
- After entering your card number and (where applicable) the expiration date, you may be required to prove that you are human by clicking on the checkbox where it says “I am not a robot”. At this stage, you may be subjected to a captcha challenge.
- Then click on the ‘continue’ button in order to be taken to the final stage of the Global Cash Card activation process.
At globalcashcard.com/activate, you will only be required to enter your Global Cash Card number and expiration date, in order to proceed with the activation process. If your Global Cash Card doesn’t have an expiration date indicated on it, you can leave that space blank.
Globalcashcard.com/activate replacement card
The steps you need to follow while activating a replacement card are the same. You just go to globalcashcard.com/activate, click on the ‘Yes’ button (to indicate that you have a card), then enter the card number and expiry date into the respective spaces. You should then click on the ‘continue’ button, after clicking on the “I am not a robot” checkbox, in order to be taken to the final phase of the Global Cash Card activation process.
Globalcashcard.com/activate en espanol
If you prefer to undertake your Global Cash Card activation process in Spanish, follow these steps:
- Go to globalcashcard.com/activate
- Check towards the top right hand corner, and you will see a menu with 3 items, namely ‘En Espanol’, ‘Help’ and ‘ATM Locator’. Click on the ‘En Espanol’ link.
- Upon clicking on the ‘En Espanol’ link, you will be taken to a Spanish version of the page. You can then click on ‘Si’ button (to indicate that you have a card). Then enter the card’s number and expiration date into the respective spaces. Click on the checkbox to indicate that you are human/not a robot and then click on the ‘Continuar’ link in order to be taken to the final phase of the Global Cash Card activation process in Spanish.
Globalcashcard Activation phone number
There is a phone number, indicated at the bottom end of the Global Cash Cards activation page, which you can call in case you happen to be experiencing difficulties in activating your card.
That is also the number you may consider dialing, if you wish to activate your Global Cash Card by phone.
The said Global Cash Card activation phone number is 866-395-9200. So yours is to call that number and when prompted, specify that you want card activation help – after which you should be assisted with the process. If you are outside the US, the applicable phone number to call would be 949-751-0360.
Global Cash Cards activation page: https://globalcashcard.com/activate