To sign in to the Kroger Employee Self Service (ESS) portal, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the Kroger ESS portal, by entering its address into your browser. The address in question (for the Kroger ESS portal) is indicated at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address, your browser will transfer you to the Kroger ESS portal immediately.
- Once you get to the Kroger ESS portal, check towards the bottom end of the landing page. There, you will see a couple of spaces provided for you to enter your enterprise user ID and password in order to log in. Now click on the enterprise user ID space, and type in your Kroger EUID into that space. The Enterprise User ID (EUID) in question here would be the one that you normally use in accessing the various other company systems. Just enter it into the space provided for it. Then click on the password space and type in the password there. If it is the first time you are trying to use the Kroger ESS portal, and therefore don’t have a password with which to log in, click on the ‘Password Help’ link. That link is adjacent to the space provided for entry of the password. So click on the ‘Password Help’ link, then on the pop-up window that appears, click on the appropriate link – depending on whether or not you access other Kroger company systems using the EUID and password. If you access other systems using the EUID, click on the link provided for you to go to PassPort’. Then follow the steps you will be given there to set up the Kroger ESS login credentials. Otherwise (if you don’t access other systems with EUID) click on the link under the ‘I do not use EUID and password with other systems’ section. Then follow the instructions you would be given in the subsequent screens to fully set up the ESS login credentials. Once the credentials are set up, you can go back to the ESS login page, and enter the EUID and password into the respective spaces.
- After entering the Enterprise User ID and password into the respective spaces, click on the ‘I agree’ button at the bottom end, in order to be logged in.
How to access Kroger paystubs through the ESS portal
To access your Kroger paystubs through the Employee Self Service (ESS) portal, you need to do as follows:
- Enter the address for the Kroger ESS portal into your browser. You can find that address (for the Kroger Employee Self Service portal) at the bottom end of this article, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter the said address into your browser, the Kroger ESS portal will load immediately.
- Once the Kroger ESS portal loads on your browser, click on the space provided for entry of ‘enterprise user ID’. Then enter your Kroger EUID into that space – it being your usual EUID which you normally use to access all other company computer systems. After that, click on the space provided for entry of password and enter your password there.
- Having entered the enterprise user ID and password into the respective spaces, click on the ‘I agree’ button at the bottom end in order to be logged in.
- Once you are logged into the Kroger Employee Self Service portal in that way, click to indicate that you wish to access your paystub(s). Then select the specific paystub(s) you wish to view, and the same will be displayed on your screen – from where you can proceed to print it out.
Kroger ESS portal: