To apply for a Student Loan from Discover, you need to do as follows:
- Go to the student loans page on the ‘Discover’ website, by entering its address into your browser. You can check in the ‘links’ section at the bottom end of this article to find the said address — which you can use to access the student loans page on the Discover website.
- Once you are at the student loans page on the Discover website, check towards the middle section of the page, and you will see an orange-colored button that say ‘Apply Now’. Click on it.
- On the screen you are taken to after clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button, click on the ‘New Application’ option (if it is a new student loan application you wish to make). Alternatively, click on the ‘Existing Application’ option if you wish to follow up on an application you had made earlier.
- When you click on ‘New Application’, option buttons will appear, which you are supposed to click on depending on whether you are a student or a cosigner. If you are student, click on the ‘Student’ option. Then click on the ‘yes’ or ‘no’ option depending on whether you are a returning Discover Student loans customer. If you click on the ‘no’ option (to indicate that you are new to Discover student loans), an orange-colored ‘Get Started’ button will appear. You will then need to fill in the information in the page you are taken to, in order to initiate your Discover student loan application.
Discover student loans login
To log in to your Discover student loan account, follow these 3 steps:
- Enter the address for the student loans page of the Discover website into your browser. You can obtain that address from the ‘links’ section below. When you enter that address into your browser, the student loans page of the Discover website appears on your browser.
- Once the student loans page of the Discover website appears on your browser, check towards the top right hand corner, and you will notice an orange-colored ‘Log In’ button. When you roll your mouse over the said ‘Log In’ button, a login box appears – where you are supposed to enter your user ID and password in order to log in.
- As required, enter your user ID and password into the respective spaces. Then click on the ‘Log In’ button and you will be signed in to your Discover student loans account straightaway.
Discover student loans number
To find the phone number you are supposed to call in order to get assistance related to Discover student loans, do as follows:
- Go to the student loans page on the Discover website, by entering that page’s address in to your browser’s address bar.
- Once you are at the student loans page on the Discover website, check at the top, and you will notice a menu with items like ‘Discover products’, ‘Search’, ‘1-800-student’ and ‘Log In’.
- Click on the ‘1-800-student’ link, and information will appear telling you that you can call that number from your phone. Which means that all you have to do is dial 1-800-student on your phone, in order to get Discover student loans assistance.
Discover student loans page: