To check Costco order status online, follow these 4 simple steps:
- Enter the address for the Costco website into your browser application. The Costco website will then load on the browser application. You can obtain the said address (for the Costco website) from the ‘links’ section below. So your bit is to either copy that address into your browser’s address bar, or simply type it into the browser’s address bar. The Costco website will then load on the browser.
- Once the Costco website loads on your browser, scroll down to the very bottom end. There, at the bottom end of the Costco website’s homepage, you will find some five columns of links entitled ‘About Us’, ‘Membership’, ‘Vendors & Suppliers’, ‘Customer Service’ and ‘Locations & Services’ respectively. Check under the ‘Customer Service’ column, and you will notice that one of the links in it is ‘Order Status’. So you browse through the links in the ‘Customer Service’ column, until you get to the ‘Order Status’ one. Then click on it (that is, you click on the ‘order status’ link).
- When you click on the ‘order status’ link, you will be taken to a screen where you are supposed to sign in to your Costco account first, before proceeding. As required, enter your email address (the one you used to create a Costco account with) into the space provided for it. Then enter your password into the other space. After entering the email address and password into the respective spaces, click on the blue-colored ‘Sign In’ button, in order to be logged into your Costco account.
- After thus signing into your Costco account, you will be taken straight to the order status page: where you will be able to view the status of the order(s) you made to Costco.
Another way to check your Costco order status is by:
- Going to the Costco website, by entering its address (which you can find in the ‘links’ section below) into your browser.
- Once you are at the Costco website, click on the ‘Sign In/Register’ link that you will find somewhere near the top.
- On the screen that you are taken to after clicking on the ‘Sign In/Register’ link, as required, enter your email address and password into the respective space. The email address in question here is of course the one you used to create your Costco account. After entering the email address and password into the respective spaces, click on the ‘Sign In’ button in order to be logged in.
- After logging in, click on ‘My Account’.
- From the ‘My Account’ options, select ‘My Orders’. You will then be in a position to see the status of all orders you have made to Costco.
Costco order status (the possible outcomes)
There are 2 possible Costco order statuses:
In the first instance, the status of your Costco order may be marked as ‘Shipped’. This would mean that your Costco order was successfully processed on the Costco end, and whatever you were buying handed over to the shipping company [meaning that is on the way to the address you provided]. You can then check the status of the shipment with the shipping company.
Alternatively, the status of your Costco order may be ‘Received’. So this would mean that your Costco order was successfully placed, but it is still being processed. Once it is successfully processed, and whatever you were buying handed over to the shipping company, the status would change to ‘Shipped’.