To apply for a Dairy Queen job online, you need to follow these steps:
- Enter the address for the Dairy Queen website into your browser. You can find the said address (for the Dairy Queen website) below, within the ‘links’ section. When you enter that address into your browser, the Dairy Queen website will load immediately.
- Once the Dairy Queen website loads on your browser, scroll down to the very bottom end of the homepage. There, at the bottom end of the Dairy Queen website’s homepage, you will find some three columns/categories of links entitled ‘Company’, ‘Fan Clubs’ and ‘Websites’ respectively. And if you check under the ‘Company’ column/category of links, you will find a ‘Careers’ link. Click on it.
- On the next screen (which you are taken to after clicking on the ‘Careers’ link), you will find two Dairy Queen job application options. One is that of ‘Work in Store’ [in the upper part of the page] and the other one is that of ‘Work at Corporate’ [in the lower part of the page]. Now if you are looking for a Dairy Queen store position, you need to use the ‘Work in Store’ option. And if you are looking for a Dairy Queen corporate position, you need to use the ‘Work at Corporate’ option.
- If you are using the ‘Work in Store’ option, you will first need to search for the specific Dairy Queen outlet you wish to work at. This you do by entering the city or state in which that particular Dairy Queen outlet is in, then clicking on the ‘Find a DQ’ button. For each of the stores that the system returns [within the location you entered], you will find ‘Directions’ and ‘Store Info’ links. You may also find a ‘DQCakes’ link and a ‘Careers’ link for some of the stores. Now you can click on the ‘Store Info’ link for any of the stores, to find out how you can contact that particular store for any vacant positions that they may have. You will also notice that for some of the stores, there is a ‘Careers’ link. You can click on that link to be taken to a page where you can find the various Dairy Queen job openings listed.
- On the other hand, if you are using the ‘Work in Corporate’ option, just click on the ‘Browse Current Openings’ button. Then on the screen that you are taken to, click on the ‘Search Current Openings’ link that you will find near the bottom end. On the next screen, into the space whose placeholder text says ‘Search jobs by keywords’, enter keywords that are descriptive of the type of job you are looking for at Dairy Queen. Thus, for instance, if you are looking for a managerial job at Dairy Queen, you enter the word ‘manager’ into that space. If you are looking for an accountancy job at Dairy Queen, you enter the word ‘accountant’ into that space… and so on and so forth. Then browse through the results that are returned, and click on the positions that appeal to you. Then on the next screen (which you are taken to after clicking on any Dairy Queen job position), you will find more information about the position, including the qualifications for it and the responsibilities associated with it. Read through that info. And if the position still seems to be a good fit for you, click on the ‘Apply’ button for it. Then follow the instructions in the screens that you are subsequently taken through, in order to complete the Dairy Queen job application online.
Dairy Queen website: